[REQ] WordRank - Rank Players When The Word Is Said

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by TheLonelyIsland, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Offline

TheLonelyIsland

My idea is that players should have to read a list of rules and receive a word from the end. Once the player has the word they then say it and then actions pre-defined by the server-owner occur.
    e.g.
    1. Player 'KingJames323' joins the server.
    2. He is confronted with a wall of signs/rules in which the Rank-Word is hidden
    3. Once he has read the signs he should (hopefully) find the word.
    4. After proceeding to say the word in chat a number of pre-defined actions happen.
    5. The server can use in-game commands to add rank to a player or let them have building rights. The possibilities are endless and are only limited by what plugins the comunity can produce.
    Overall
    • Once secret 'word' that activates commands/toggles on the server when said aloud in chat.

2. Offline

scrub88

wow! thats original!

3. Offline

TheLonelyIsland

I have searched the forums and the closest thong I can find is a plugin named "MagicWord" and this requires interaction from the server owner and the player. The idea I propose here will require barely any admin-player interaction.

4. Offline

scrub88

theres 2 or 3 of these requests already xD BCGuestUnlock i'm pretty that sure does what you want but im not sure if it works with latest RB or if it supports permissions 3.x :/ give it a try though, and if it doesn't work then PM the dev asking about an update :)

5. Offline

TheLonelyIsland

That isn't really what I'm looking for, I'm looking for something that works in conjunction with the normal minecraft chat!

6. Offline

LaLa

7. Offline

gameswereus

@me when your finished with the plugin! :p

8. Offline

TheLonelyIsland

Thanks dude, notify me once it's done! ;)

9. Offline

LaLa