[request] daytime extender

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by mrgreaper, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Offline

mrgreaper

on our server we have had to lock it to noon as players hate mobs every 10 minutes this has been quite good but idealy we want day to last 30 minutes and night to still last 10 we have requested this in the hmod forum but as thats a dead project we thought it better to ask here :) (once bukkit is released and craftbook and stargate are compatable we will be coming to bukkit)

2. Offline

feverdream

A fast look at the javdocs doesn't give me any interface to work with time, but I will add it to my list of things to do as its something I would like for my own server as well..

3. Offline

mrgreaper

Thankyou, I don't know if it helps but there was a mod for hmod called timerift that aloud controlling time ( not quite what I was after but may have interesting code for those that understand coding lol)

In on my iPhone at mo so can't link to it

4. Offline

feverdream

Ok looked into this more,I managed to get it done. I'm testing the plugin now, jar to follow.

5. Offline

mrgreaper

Wow that's superfast work! Certainly looking fwd to the move to bukkitt a bit more now ( were just waiting on craftbook and stargates)

6. Offline

feverdream

7. Offline

mrgreaper

Ah, that would achieve in bukkit what we have had to do on hmod but as I say the locking it to noon was a temp fix what we really need is a plugging that makes day 30 minutes long but keeps bight 10 minutes long

This pluggin will still be very handy though thank you

8. Offline

feverdream

I will add that to my list of things to do after work tonight, it will only take me a few minutes to do.

9. Offline

mrgreaper

nice thank you, were still on hmod at mo but its good to know the plugin will be waiting for us so again thank you

10. Offline

feverdream

11. Offline

mrgreaper

Replied in the thread perfect chap just perfect

12. chrono custom time cycle

13. Offline

mrgreaper

not needed extend day does exactly what we want and is classed as a core plugin on our server
    but thankyou for the suggestion