[Request] Disabling flight while in Creative mode

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Ogarci, Sep 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Ogarci

Hello! I'm requesting a very simple (I think) plugin that uses a permission to disable flight when a player is in creative mode.

I have tried several plugins, but I haven't found one that can disable flight as smoothly as CommandBook's /fly command. I'd prefer not to have a plugin that still allows you to fly for half a second before disabling it. The command referenced above disables it and does not let players jump beyond the normal height as if there were in gamemode 0.

I would like it to be permission based as to allow users above a certain rank to fly when in creative.

If you have any questions let me know!

2. Offline

tnmjimbob

Made it for you!
    Player's with the permission creativefly.fly can fly while in creative, but player's without it cannot.
    Download: here
    also, hi! :)

3. Offline

ZeusAllMighty11

Please note that tnmjimbob 's plugin could possibly create some lag if you have too many players to check at once. It's run everytime a player moves (including their camera). A suggestion would be to rewrite it so it used a scheduler to check at an interval, or perhaps the PlayerToggleFlightEvent.

yewtree8 likes this.
  4. Offline

tnmjimbob

I tried using the Player toggle flight event, however players would be able to jump 1 and a half blocks high using the double jump when cancelling the event. A scheduler would definitely have been better than the move event though- the download link's been updated.

ZeusAllMighty11 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.