[Request] PlayerMode

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Derugo, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Offline

Derugo

Plugin category: Miscellaneous

Suggested name: PlayerMode

What I want:
    A fairly simple plugin for youtubers and streamers.

recording mode:
    - disables all chat except for auto broadcasts (From AutoMessage, scheduledannouncer, etc), /broadcast broadcasts (essentials) and players with the playermode.bypass permission which shows their chat as normal. Players without that permission's chat isn't shown when in recording mode. This also blocks /msg to players in recording mode.
    - Hides (vanishes) all players except for those with the playermode.bypass permission.

streaming mode:
    - I don't really want this as a "mode" and to be enabled/disabled. Just a message displayed in chat advertising a streamers stream without them spamming.

I would like all messages to be configurable in the config (config example below). I do not want a message displayed for when a player enters or leaves recording mode.

variables (for config):
    %link% - shows the link the player entered after the /streaming command
    %player% - displays the player's name who entered the command. I would like this to grab the player's display name and not username. This is so it shows prefixes in the messages.

Config example: http://pastebin.com/vgvzZW97

Ideas for commands:
    /recording - enables recording mode. typing again will disable recording mode.
    /streaming <link> - will post the message from the config (see above) : I would like to have a configurable delay (in seconds - check config example) for when this command can be entered and message be displayed in chat.

Ideas for permissions:
    playermode.recording
    playermode.streaming
    playermode.bypass - bypass chat disabler for players in recording mode. This is so they can still see staff/owner messages incase something important is said.

When I'd like it by: Whenever really but ASAP would be nice.

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator