[Request] Stackable Signs

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by DjDCH, Jan 15, 2011.

?

Do you want this plugin ?

1. Yes

97.5%
  2. No

2.5%
  1. Offline

DjDCH

Pending the realization of this idea on get satisfaction, it would be nice if one developer would make this possibility true with a plugin. I don't know if it's possible, but if yes, it wont be such a big deal.

2. Offline

matejdro

I requested similar thing on hey0 forums, but it turns out that stacks are handled by client, except if server gives you pre-stacked items. I guess it's possible by removing all signs from the inventory and give you stack of the signs each time you get new sign. Very messy if you ask me.

3. Offline

Fifteen

I want stackable doors, signs, and other stuff that's non-stackable, not just signs. Still something I would like to see as a plugin, though.

4. Offline

DjDCH

Last night I check how I could write this plugin (if it's possible, etc.), and for now, the needed events are not implemented yet. I hope, when this will be done, that plugin will be possible. I will try to write it, since I has already code java, but never a plugin. There's a lot of thing to check, and all operation need to be possible (like, merging in inventory, in chest, in workbench and pick up a broken sign on the floor).

I will try first with the sign, but it sure when it work that I will add all none-stackable item to this plugin, except for food, weapon and armor. Next thing will be to add a configuration file to choose witch item you want to be stackable.

5. Offline

sk89q

WorldGuard has been doing this for the past few months. It's /stack

6. Offline

DjDCH

See: Stackable, control stackability of any item

Oh. I didn't notice this. But, when all the proper event hooks will be implemented, my plugin will made all the operation without any user intervention.

7. Offline

Aeron

8. Offline

DjDCH

9. Offline

Aeron

Well, I usually don't read much the signatures, so who know, anyways then lets not waste the post, I can only tell you that youre plugin works fantastic, good job and keep it up, very useful plugin :)

10. Offline

DjDCH

Thanks to you. ;)