[Request] Updating Friendlycreepers & Appletree [FORMATTED]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by CaelThunderwing, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Offline

CaelThunderwing

A bit about me: i'm Just learning Java and plugin development let alone updating is out of my scope (Hell i Just was able to make a Hello world example for a kindle keyboard (Kindle v3) which doesnt even use a full fledged version of Java.)

What I want: Help in Updating these two plugin's for 1.2.3, the server i've been helping keep alive "Furrycraft" had this in place (well Friendlycreepers) till we migrated to 1.2, we're using as a stop-gap measure mantra mobcontroll to outright Stop creeper spawning but thers people on our server that would farm em for the discs that occasionally drop and gunpowder (for legit TNT Mining)

for AppleTree. i haven't seen an update for it in quite some time i suppose for the good reason "if it aint broke, dont fix it." but this was a nifty plugin in use on another i pop round on (just a simple one that increased drop rate for apples from trees)

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for either that i was aware of

Ideas for permissions: Since both worked out of the box i'm guessing they worked w/ default plugins

When I'd like it by: Take your time i'm in no Rush what so ever.

Similar plugin requests: i havent seen any in search at the time i looked before starting this post.

2. Could you link the 2 plugins?

3. Offline

CaelThunderwing