[Request] Very Simple Hunger Games Arena Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by hawkfalcon, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Offline

travja

OK, will still give 10 diamonds for winner, will be out around 5 MST so about an hour! :D

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37771664/HungerArena.jar
    use /startpoint one - sets tribute one spawn location (two, three, etc...) all do the for that tribute
    /ha warpall - Warps all tributes to their startpoint
    /ha start - Unfreezes all tributes
    /ha join - puts you in the game

Everything should be working, I haven't tried everything myself but it should work. Also, disregard the Reward_ID and Reward_Amount in the config, will be implemented when I can figure out how to configure the reward... PLEASE tell me of any problems/improvements you have! Thanks everyone!

I am going to eventually make a Dev page for this...

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  2. Offline

GoldenWrapper

Nice! I'll download it right after I'm done coding my singleplayer mod.

3. Offline

travja

4. Offline

GoldenWrapper

Hm.. i'm getting an "Internal Error when I /ha. I will look in console.

5. Offline

travja

Are you doing /ha join
    Or just /ha? /ha needs arguments

I tested this just barely, everything works including Reward configuration!! :D Yay! Here is the link:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37771664/HungerArena.jar
    Let me know of any problems/suggestions for this! I am always looking for other peoples suggestions!

I can't stress enough for people to get ahold of me if there are any problems! PLEASE contact me if there is ANYTHING wrong with this plugin!

Also, I submitted on Bukkit Dev

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

6. Offline

Verttex

Haven't used this yet but wanted to know, is the reward able to be changes via a config file? Also can you add a border tool?

7. Offline

travja

Reward is configurable, and about the border... I can't do that as I am a noob, I would recommend using WorldEdit! :D

Awaiting approval on Dev!

8. Offline

Verttex

Might want to check WorldBorder if you want this plugin to be full feature. I can see this to make a big splash in the community if it all works.

9. Offline

travja

I don't know... I just use a big dome made with WorldEdit and have that as the boundaries. I don't know how to do a boundary thing with my plugin as I said before cause I am a noob, if you know any way to do this feel free!

10. Offline

Verttex

Unfortunately, I do not. But if anyone has anything they want to add that would be awesome. Using just one plugin instead of many makes me happy.

11. Offline

travja