[REQUEST] Virtual Chest Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by xJchukro, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Offline

xJchukro

Post removed.

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

xJchukro Why do you want a custom plugin if there are multiple plugins out there that function?

VG.Developments and nlthijs48 like this.
  3. Offline

WormKid109

Read what they stated near the end of the post. Sure it doesn't make sense, but hey. Just as confused as you. Either way let the guy ask for what he wants. Maybe because he knows glitches with other plugins, or maybe he's just OCD about all his plugins being custom. We'll never know.

xJchukro likes this.
  4. Offline

redsoxfan95

So you want AlphaChest with a different name, different "no permission" message and a different permission node...

5. Online

I did saw it, I just want to know why he asks us to recode plugins.

VG.Developments likes this.
  6. Offline

WormKid109

7. Offline

drtshock

You can configure all messages sent to players with Playervaults as well as the inventory title... Good luck finding someone to reinvent the wheel and actively maintain it.

xTigerRebornx and timtower like this.
  8. Offline

xJchukro

Alpha Chest is a plugin that i want but it doesent work for me and that's why i need this new plugin. I could post the error log in 17 days when i'm back from vacation but that's totally stupid beacause i need a new plugin asap.
    I don't like PlayerVaults other add-ons same with virtualchest/pack.

If you can't create the plugin for me, just ignore this thread please.

9. Offline

MomsKnife

Use virtualpack. It's better, and also supports furnaces, enchanttables, anvils, etc.

10. Offline

xJchukro

MomsKnife I don't want all the other feautres. Only /chest.

11. Online

Then don't give permissions to those features?

12. Offline

xJchukro

timtower just stop please.

13. Online

xJchukro Please, just tell us why we should recreate functional plugins that have features that you can disable with permissions.

drtshock and VG.Developments like this.
  14. Offline

xJchukro

timtower can you create the plugin or not? If not stop replying. This is a custom plugin request.

Thank you.

15. Online

Maybe I can, but most developers don't recode plugins without knowing why exactly. I am one of them.

ZodiacTheories likes this.
  16. Offline

xJchukro

Alright i'll tell you if you stop replying, just stop being annoying.

So first off, i'm going to start a small server with 30-50 player slots. and using about and i don't want any other shitty useless feautres who is waist of RAM.

I want a simple custom plugin, i would love to use AlphaChest, but it doesn't work (reason above^).
    Now stop replying or make the damn plugin.

17. We're just helping you, but now you're making a fool out of yourself by being so hostile to other developers. Dude just calm down, and we're not flaming you, we're just questioning you.

timtower likes this.
  18. Online

xJchukro That RAM of yours is only used when you actually use the features.
    And I might be annoying but you also have to think of the fact that we are all volunteers on here and you ask us to recreate something.

And I won't make this "damn" plugin for you if you aren't compromising for a plugin that has "shitty useless features"

Red_Jay likes this.
  19. Offline

drtshock

Playervaults isn't resource intensive at all. If there's something in there that you don't like, why not report it to the author (me) and we can go from there? Easier to make a small modification to a plugin that's been maintained for over a year than it is to write one from scratch and not have any bugs or dupes.

timtower likes this.
  20. Offline

xJchukro

Seriously It's unnecessary to make a request how do i lock this thread?

21. Offline

DivinanceMC

Since you won't stop complaining, I'll do this for you. Can you post the information in the OP again?

22. Offline

MomsKnife

It won't affect your server with ram if you don't give permissions for the different virtual items.
    I guarantee no developer is going to make this just because of how you've been in this thread already.

drtshock likes this.
  23. Offline

xJchukro

DivinanceMC Thank you but im going to try to do it myself when i get home from Turkey, a couple of Youtube videos would be enough. :s