[REQUEST] Walls or Bridges Plugin Needed!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by TechnoNGaming, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Offline

TechnoNGaming

HELP WANTED CREATING WALLS MINIGAME PLUGIN!

Plugin category: Fun (Minigames)

Suggested name: The Walls Minigame Plugin (Or The Bridges Minigame Plugin)

What I want: I'd like a working plugin that is up to date that works like the Hypixel Walls minigame. I want it to run on a public server, so I want to be able to join a lobby and pick my team. I also want the walls to fall down at 15 minutes, and a way to make it where there are only two teams for some games. I also want to map to reset itself after each game is over, and the players to get teleported back to the lobby. If possible I'd like a spectator setting too, so people can spectate if they're VIP. Also I would like team members not to be able to hurt each other, and I would like chat to be team only. If your VIP however you can do /shout or something as many times as you want to the main chat. I would also like to setup a coins system so it tracks kills/wins and rewards players.

Ideas for commands - Lots of commands for this plugin, can't think of all the ones I want but here are some:

/shout
    /lobby
    /team (team color)

Ideas for permissions - Not so sure exactly what I want here, but here is a idea.
    walls.setup
    walls.vip
    walls.user

When I'd like it by: Yesterday.

Perks for doing this plugin - I'm making a public server for minigames I want to put this on, if you do this plugin good you'll get the following:

VIP for life (or a higher rank if we have one).
    All perks for minigames (we haven't got all the minigames setup yet, so I can't tell you exactly what we'll have. But for sure we want Survival Games, Walls, and way more!).
    Free coins to spend on whatever minigame you want! (Not sure of the amount yet, but it'll be a lot!)