Royalchat help.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Eshonbel, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Eshonbel

Hello guys. I am using Royalchat (0.20pre, latest on bukkit) for my 1.7.10 server. Although I will find most of the features useful, the one I need most is the names going blue when mentioned. The commands like /ac work, but whenever I try to utilise one of it's features it doesn't work. Can anyone tell me another plugin which turns names of online players to cyan, or any help on this? Config is set to true for this, exact same as before. Or if anyone could give me the link to the so called 1.1.1 version, which supposedly works with 1.7.10.

2. Offline

tcvs

Eshonbel The plugin is quiet out of date. I would not be surprised if some of these features have broken over the versions. You may have to look around for other plugins that have this feature. You could even request it in a plugin and ask the developer.

3. Offline

Eshonbel

tcvs Well, it said that there was a 1.1.1 version, it is used on other 1.7.10 servers also.

4. Offline

tcvs

Eshonbel How do you know it is used on other servers? They might just look similar to other plugins.

5. Offline

Eshonbel

tcvs
    Because it said it was in the plugin list, the owner told me, everyone else told me.

6. Offline

tcvs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.