Schematic to Bo2 Converter! (MEANS U CAN HAS HIGH QUALITY CUSTOMIZATION BROS!)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by sfxworks, Sep 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

sfxworks

TEMPORARY BO2 REPOSITORY

Installation & Instructions
    :

Download AIR (Compatible with all Operating Systems) because flash is made of diamonds
    Download My App (Compatible with all Operating Systems) because flash == diamonds
    ???
    Profit

Note: When hitting "Save All" be sure to save the file as a ".zip" type. For example, save it as "allmahbo2s.zip".

Also: To edit a specific file's properties, simply click on the green bar after you hit "Convert All" (you'll know what I'm talking about. I'll post a detailed tutorial later..though theirs not much to go into detail on.)

ALSO NOTE: You'll never have to do this again. It will notify you if there is a newer version available and automatically download and install it :p

Last protip: Hold shift when browsing for files to select multiple files.

Description:

This tooooool allows you to convert schematic files (normally written from the famous WorldEdit mod) into bo2 files.

The use? The rendering of custom objects in your world.

Trees, Statues, Dungeons, Abandoned Shacks, Monuments, Ore Placement, Cave Systems, ANYTHING really.

Use this tool along side PhoenixTerrainMod with their bo2 support and you'll get amazing results!

You can also use it with the Bo2Populator!

Here's an example of what I have done. I made some custom pine trees and dungeons (but you obviously can't see through dirt)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll have the bo2 repository (a place where you can upload your files to a network) up in a few days. Until then, GET CREATIVE!!! I plan to have a contest soon!

Just updated to 1.2! Added a "secret" function. See if you can figure it out.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
    wassilij and Don Redhorse like this.
  2. Offline

sfxworks

Updated to 1.4! Enjoy the surprise (look in the release notes).

3. Offline

sfxworks

Downgraded the bo2 version since no world generators can handle 1.8 biomes yet.

4. could you reupload your files ?

sfxworld seems to be down ..

5. Offline

Shining_KoW210

I've been looking for this for a while now and I can't find it anywhere.

6. Offline

Codex Arcanum

Link is broken. Could someone with a copy upload it please :)?

7. Offline

minechomp

Is there somewhere else I can download this?

8. Offline

winston100

Who can re-upload it? :S

9. Offline

DRUNK_SOB

you know its bad when the very first reply other than the uploader is-> link broken hosting seems to be down ...
    nice hosting bra

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.