[SEC/EDIT] RegionDrops v1.30 - Region-based protection/drop configuration [1.0.0-R1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by mrboese, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Offline

mrboese

RegionDrops - Region-based protection/drop configuration
    Version 1.3.1

Description
    A plugin, providing region-based drop settings, protection and infinite block, using the region system of WorldGuard.
    It can be used to e.g. create automatically regrowing flower/pumpkins/... farms or to protect a underwater world's glass sphere, but allow to users to build there.

WorldGuard
    This plugin is build against WorldGuard 5.0 Alpha 10.

Permissions
    You can issue some commands only if you are an op or have the permissions 'regiondrops.admin' or 'regiondrops.op'

<font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">New:</font>
    You can give your users region-only permissions:
    'regiondrops.admin.<world>.<region>'

Note: The permission 'regiondrops.admin' is needed.

If you want to give a user the permission to administrate all regions,
    add the node 'regiondrops.op'

Commands
    Code:
    /regiondrops admin - activate admin mode until the player reconnects/server restarts/reloads
    /regiondrops admin <player> - admin mode for player
    /regiondrops listadmins - list all current admins
    /regiondrops save - save current config (usually auto-saved)
    /regiondrops reload - reload config;
    /regiondrops region define <region|global> - create region settings
    /regiondrops region delete|remove <region|global> - delete region settings
    /regiondrops region info (region) - region info
    /regiondrops infinite (region) <block|all|default> <true|false> - enable infinite blocks for region/block/undefined blocks
    /regiondrops deny (region) <block|all|default> <true|false> - disable destruction and building for region/block/undefined blocks
    /regiondrops denybuild (region) <block|all|default> <true|false> -  disable building for region/block/undefined blocks
    /regiondrops denydestroy (region) <block|all|default> <true|false> -  disable destruction for region/block/undefined blocks
    /regiondrops customdrop (region) <[block]> drop <i1-c1> <i2-c2> - add/edit custom drop settings
    /regiondrops customdrop (region) <[block]> drop null - block will drop nothing
    /regiondrops customdrop (region) <[block]> remove ([id]) - remove all drop settings/remove dropped item);
    /regiondrops block define <[block]> - add block setting manually
    /regiondrops block remove|delete <[block]> - remove block setting manually

1.30:
    /regiondrops costdestroy (region) <block> <cost> - Let users pay for destoying a block (use negative value for giving money)
    /regiondrops costbuild (region) <block> <cost> - Let users  pay for building a block (use negative value for giving money)
    Features
    * region-based/global protection
    * region-based/global drop settings (with data values)
    * region-based/global infinite blocks (will restore after destruction)

Example
    Create a green house for a big server. The players should be able to harvest flowers, mushrooms, etc., but they should regrow.

* Define a region, containing the whole greenhouse (e.g. /region define greenhouse) and make everybody as owner (e.g. /region addowner group:Normal)
    * Type /wgrd deny greenhouse default true to make every block, not defined in the list invincible.
    * Note: the explicit parameter "greenhouse" is now optional, if you are in the region. The region is automatically defined if you use it first time. You also can issue /wgrd region define <region> to do that explicitly
    * Type /wgrd infinite 37 true to create a new block setting for all dandelion in this region and set it to infinite. You can repeat this step for all other plants.
    * Note: A block setting overrides the Default-x setting. Default deny is active, but the block setting's "deny = false" is prefered.
    * Note: Infinite-All and Deny-All are prefered to the block setting's deny and infinite.

Note
    Some blocks like torches or flowers will come back some seconds after destruction. If you destroy a flower and infinite or deny is active, it will come back ~2s later.

Changelog
    Code:
    1.0:
    - Release

1.1:
    - Added default-x settings and behaviours
    - Fixed /wgrd admin <player>
    - Added autocreate of xml config file
    - Some minor fixes

1.11:
    - Fixed region selection

1.20:
    - Added BLOCKPLACE protection
    - Deny seperated to DenyBuild and DenyDestroy
    - Added more permissions to give to administrator more control
    - Fixed permission nodes (case sensitive ?!)
    - Added listadmins function

- Added /wgrd costdestroy <region> <block id> <cost> and /wgrd costbuild <region> <block id> <cost>
    - New Dependency: Register (For economy stuff)
    - Updated to Craftbukkit 1.0.0-R1 (Works on our server)
    - Refined region selection method: Now respecting region prioritys

- RegionDrops now creates config.xml, if it's not existing
    - Added check for Register and Economy system (No startup error)

Download
    Download it <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2016
  2. Offline

Plague

3. Offline

Plague

Please update to latest recommended build (and change the title accordingly).

4. Offline

mrboese

I released version 1.20:

Code:
    1.20:
    - Added BLOCKPLACE protection
    - Deny seperated to DenyBuild and DenyDestroy
    - Added more permissions to give to administrator more control
    - Fixed permission nodes (case sensitive ?!)
    - Added listadmins function

5. Offline

Hazzie

I apologise if I'm incorrect in thinking in this, but would this plugin enable me to set a region where I can make certain ores and items regenerate in the same location they were mined/harvested?

If so, is there or could there be any way to set a delay on the regeneration process?

6. Offline

mrboese

Yes. First make a worldguard region (dont forget to add owners) and run e.g. /wgrd infinite myregion 14 true to enable infinite gold ore blocks.
    You can also leave out myregion, if it's not __global__ and is registered by running a command as above with an explicite region name or by running /wgrd region define myregion

I will add delays when I figured out to use clocks etc., have time (Work /: ) and I dont forget that I want to do this :p

7. Offline

Naiki

This plugin sounds great, but I am searching for a plugin, which can allow/deny commands in certain regions.

It would be great if you can add this feature to your plugin. It is essentially the same function what you plugin until now does, but instead of blocks, you have to deny/allow certain commands.

In my case, I've planned to make a region, where player can use the /give command. When they're entering this region, their inventory will automatically be saved and on leaving, their inventory will be restored. For the latter, I am using the plugin "TaxFreeRegions", but this plugin doesn't contains the command permitting.

I hope you understand my bad english and could transpose my proposal :)

8. Offline

cwingrav

I too would be interested in the ability to regenerate blocks over time. I found this plugin when searching for that functionality.

9. Hai, can someone help me? I have been trying to change the drop of a dirt block by
    /regiondrops customdrop region <[block]> drop <i1-c1> <i2-c2>
    what do i have to type [block] here and <ic-c1> ???
    can someone give an example?

Can you help me pls? :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  10. Offline

ಠ_ಠ

Update please?

edit: doesn't work with 1.0R1 D:

11. Offline

ಠ_ಠ

Thanks for the update :}
    EDIT
    Code:
    20:22:10 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling RegionDrops v1.3 (Is it up to date?): com/nijikokun/register/payment/Methods
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/nijikokun/register/payment/Methods
        at com.mrboese.worldguard.regiondrops.RDPlugin.onEnable(RDPlugin.java:81)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:188)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:957)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:280)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:182)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:165)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:337)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:324)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:161)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:388)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:457)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.nijikokun.register.payment.Methods
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:36)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:24)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
        ... 11 more

The commands work, but dont save anywhere. They stay in place while the server is up, but when it resets, they dont exist anymore.
    Also, No folder is made in the plugins folder. Is it supposed to?

12. Offline

mrboese

I released v.1.3.1

I hope it will fix the issues.

13. Offline

ಠ_ಠ

Works :]

14. Offline

NikkyyyHD

cant block the region for only certain groups? :/