[SEC] Explosion Revert v2.1 - Revert explosions [1337]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Kairus101, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Offline

Kairus101

Explosion Revert, Revert Explosions!

Version 2.1

After 7 seconds, explosions from TNT, creepers or any other entity "revert", undoing the damage done. With the /tnt command, you can allow yourself to make your own placed tnts normal.

Features:
    * /tnt command that makes your tnt active
    * /showtntlog shows all the TNTlog knows about who has hurt you
    * Reverting explosions by default, so griefers cant grief
    * Chest protection, explosions will NOT break chests (broked in 1.8, I'm fixing it)
    * Explosions also don't break beds and doors (broked in 1.8, I'm fixing it)
    * /tnt is only usable by operators
    * Players are not suffocated by regenerated blocks
    * Items are not trapped within regenerating areas
    * Sand/gravel work properly
    * Log which specifies time, date, place and who hurt you

Demonstration:

Now, obviously, whilst developing this mod, I had to do a few stress tests. Pictures or it didn't happen.
    5,000 tnt:
    [​IMG]
    11,000 tnt:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

To Do:
    * Make -1 a valid time frame, and have a command that will initiate the fixing process.
    * Add permissions
    * add ability to revert only certain explosions, e.g. creepers.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2016
  2. Offline

ReceptiveRaptor

Full of win
    That's like a very light anti grief plugin ^_^
    Should do some kind of plugin that also reverts blocks being broken if that person didn't place the block?

3. Offline

Kairus101

I could indeed, it depends on what others say and how much it is needed.

4. Offline

Randy Schouten

Permissions is needed badly, assuming anyone can use the command.
    The rest looks good :)

5. Offline

Kairus101

Ahem: Permission: ExplosionRevert.tnt
    Is that not what your talking about?

6. Offline

Fallen_Advent

7. Offline

Kairus101

8. Offline

Kairus101

9. if u make it revert torches and levers,buttons and doors also. I love it! :D
    it reverts also glowstones?

10. Offline

Kairus101

• Made reliant blocks, such as ladders, torches, tracks etc re-create after all blocks have finished
    Yes, it does fix glowstone. Reliant objects used to not repair correctly (V1) sometimes depending on whether it created the reliant block or the normal block first. It is fixed now, by not doing them with the normal block and saving them to be done after.(V1.1)

11. Offline

Kairus101

BUMP NEW VERSION OUT! 1.5 is set to be big! (bigger then all similar mods)

12. Offline

ReceptiveRaptor

Oh nice Kai, This mod really got some attention :p
    Just getting to dl it now lol
    Now I just need permissions to co-operate ._.

EDIT:
    You may want more than just mediafire for a download as alot of people on the Minecraft forums complain that they wont download of it because of adds apparently?

E2:
    Maybe have a config file so we can config how much is rolled back, what can be rolled back
    You know, for hardcore servers :p Maybe have give it a chance thing like a chance that it can do more TnT damage :3

E3:
    Works like a charm, didn't even have to do anything but load it ^_^

13. Offline

Kairus101

Glad to hear that. Enjoy!

14. Offline

Kairus101

Updated to 1.7, This version now has logs and doesn't break chests. It also removes the 1% chance that TNT wouldn't repair due to a bug.

15. Offline

CGV2222

Great plugin, One problem i encountered though was that doors dont regenerate, Very minor but well, Theres something for you to work on

16. Offline

Kairus101

The reason I don't repair them is that when this happens it can create half doors. I will look at this, and make them like chests, or make a door block above it also.

Thanks for the feedback!

17. Offline

CGV2222

Aha, After experiencing a Creeper in my house. Beds also dont regenerate. Im guessing for the same reason as the door because it can be split in half.

18. Offline

Kairus101

Yes, i was hoping to fix that later as i have just made doors repair correctly so long as i didn't tell anyone... But, i will have to fix it now :D

1.8 released, now it completely fixes sand and gravel. I have started on beds and doors, but am only half way there.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  19. Offline

xsolar66

hey!

Could this be used for ghasts too? What sort of explosions does this cover?

Maybe set a config -
    revert: ghasts: true, creepers: true, tnt: false

20. Offline

Kairus101

Interesting idea, at the moment, it covers EVERYTHING that makes an explosion, including ghasts, creepers, tnt and any other mod that can create an explosion. If more people want, I can make it that you can pick and choose which of these you want to act on.

21. Offline

Simanova

1) This Plugin generates a log file in the wrong folder!

/Plugins is wrong!
    /plugins is right

please fix it

2) I would like to configure the time amount - this plugin is perfect for ship fights with autocraft - but 7 seconds are too short - we need this value configureable

22. Offline

Kairus101

Ok, thanks for the input! This will be configurable in 1.9.

23. Offline

xsolar66

an idea - a command to revert the explosions (once the battle is completed) rather than a timer. This would help the above as well

24. Offline

Kairus101

True enough, Ill make a command to initiate all the repairs. So you can make the repair delay 999999 and then use a command :D (/repairAll - OP only)

25. Offline

AtomosomotA

I agree! Also, it would be great if you could implement an infinite delay by setting the delay value to -1.

26. Offline

Kairus101

True, true, that will also be done.

27. Offline

kanx

Bug:
    Multiply your redstone torch so you get 2.
    Click HERE to see the bug.

28. Offline

Kairus101

I am aware this happens, however I don't think its worth the extra check to fix it. Think of it this way, if you decide to multiply torches with TNT, your stupid. It will not be exploited, as TNT are more rare then torches, red stone or not. If you guys find it to be real irritating for some reason other then it being a small bug, let me know and that will come in the next update also.

29. Offline

AtomosomotA

Seriously? You can acquire 1000 Redstone Torches with one short command.... If you're going to cheat, you might as well do it right. A bug as small as this doesn't need any attention, from creator nor user. Kairus101 has bigger fish to fry. :)

30. Offline

Kairus101

^