Prison Advanced Selling

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by TheGamesHawk2001, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can someone make a plugin bundle for me so you can get a definable animal e.g. a golem etc and make it have a name when ever you spawn it. It doesn't move and when you right click it it opens up a gui and you can choose whether you want it to auto smelt your items and the more items you have the longer it takes to sell // smelt etc. To create these animals. You type /sa create Name. In the config it would look like this. There is also a slight multiplier for certain items against certain items. you can see this in the config below. "Item Multiplier"

If you do not have the correct amount of items e.g. u needed 64 to sell for 4.5k (using A as an example) it would work it out so say I sold 32 to the A shop, it would give me $2250
    # Config File

# The permission to create an animal seller is AnimalSell.Create

# {COUNT} = number of blocks sold
    # {TYPE} = what block has been sold
    # {PRICE} = the amount of money the player earned from the sell
    # {MULT} = the multiplier that the player has

Item Multiplier:
    - 'COBBLESTONE' to 'STONE': 1.1 #This would mean if the sell animal had a seller for COBBLESTONE but he turned up with stone, It would multiply the money he got by the amount you specify.

# The message sent when a player sells items with a multiplier of 1
    withoutmult: '&7You sold &c{COUNT} {TYPE} &7for &c${PRICE}&7. Vote for a x2.5 multiplier'
    # The message sent when a player sells items with a multiplier other than 1
    withmult: '&aYou sold {COUNT} {TYPE} for ${PRICE} with a multiplier of {MULT}.'

# The name above the animal
    PIG: &7Pig &aSeller.
    GOLEM: &7Golem &aSeller.
    HUMAN: &7Guard

# The title of the GUI when you right click the adnimal (the name of the animal will be inserted at the end)
    title: '&8Shop '

# Per means if I where to sell cobble to him (using A as an example) if I sold 64 cobble to him, I would get 4.5k and 128 cobble for 9k etc and if the per was 2304 i would sell an inv for 4.5k
    # The prices of each animal.
    prices:
    A:
    COBBLESTONE: 4500
    IRON_ORE: 10500
    per: 64
    B:
    DIAMOND_ORE: 12500
    per: 64

# Multipliers for each donator rank added onto the "Item Multiplier:"
    # Permission would be: SellAnimal.multiplier.{NameBelow}
    multipliers:
    VIP: 1.1
    MVP: 1.2

Commands
    /as create {nameinconfig} (creates an animal where you're standing with the items etc you did in the config)

/as help - Base command for a list of commands

/as - Base command for a list of commands and your details

permissions animalsell.create to create one.

animalsell.use to use any shop.

animalsell.multiplier.use allows use of multipliers

Guys, I put alot of effort into this. so please be nice and make it :) Optional plugin.

When you right click your pickaxe with the permission pu.use it brings up a GUI of which you can choose upgrades to upgrade your pickaxe. To get upgrades you have to rankup your pickaxe by mining 1 block for 1 exp. It's a bit like exp, your pick starts at lvl 1 and it ranks up and each time it ranks up you can spend it on a pickaxe upgrade e.g. an efficiency upgrade and basicly all pickaxe enchantments and maybe this one ( http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/explosion-enchant.317724/) Thx :)

2. Offline

xepisolonxx

TheGamesHawk2001 Might want to change your title name it might be confusing people that you are trying to sell a plugin and maybe look into like quicksell or mrCookieSlime plugin sorry couldnt get link for that one it wasn't loading

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.