Server Help

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by warriorjay25, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

warriorjay25

I have been afk on my server then when i came back it sayed ive been idle too long there was 1 op person on when i was kicked but now when i try to get back n immeadetly kicks me for being afk for to long and so for everyone else someone help me!!!!!

help plz anyone?

ANyone!?!?!?

plz

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  2. Offline

ajm51

Dude calm down! Its easy to fix. Fist stop your server then start it up again. If that doesent work, then you messed up on the Essentials config. Go in to Essentials Folder, then delete config, and reload your server. It should generate your Essentials config file to a new one.

3. Offline

warriorjay25

didnt work

help plz i really need my server up essentials is good nothing wrong with that but idk why my server keeps kicking me for idle for to long i cant even log in to it it kicks me help

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

4. Offline

sesamazonia

Not sure if this would help but you might be able to join again when you remove your playerdata. This can be found in essentials > playerdata, find your name and delete that file. Maybe it helps.

5. Offline

warriorjay25

k ill try that

didnt work

is anyone sure if its essentials? or a different plugin?

6. Offline

sesamazonia

It's usually essentials because it has the setting to kick someone after a period of time being afk. Could you give me a list of your plugins? So I could be sure.

7. Offline

SlickSlender

All I can think of is deleting your player data. Most likely it is with essentials due to the afk part. Is there any other plugins that may interfere with afk? If you have for example a certain amount of money or items just remember them or write them down on a notepad on your desktop then delete your player file.
    Try doing this:
    Go into whatever folder the world is (i.e. if the world is named world you should see a folder called "world").
    Find the folder called player data.
    Now, go to http://minecraftuuid.com/ on your web browser. Then, type your minecraft username into the box.
    It will then display your "uuid". Just go back to the playerdata folder and find the same uuid as the one you just saw. Delete it, and rejoin and it should (hopefully) fix this problem. If it doesn't fix it, just go to your recycle bin and restore the file and try joining again, though that probably won't help.
    I got nothing else otherwise. If you have questions just ask.

8. Offline

warriorjay25

sure here they are
    ArenaCTF
    ArenaPiantball
    ArenaSpleef
    BattleArena
    blockHunt
    BowSpleef
    clearLag
    colorshuffle
    combatlog
    compassnavigation
    enjinminecraftplugin (to show my server is online on the server website)
    Essentials
    Factions
    HideStream (to hide the leave join and death messages)
    Hub (hub plugin for my server maby thats the problem?)
    KingKits (for kitpvp)
    Libsdisguises
    MarioKart
    McMMO
    modifyworld (im sure you know what that is maby thats the problem?)
    multiverse core
    multiverse portals
    Nametagedit (for the ranks to show up on your avatars nametag when you look at them)
    PermissionsEX
    PlotMe
    PluginMetrics
    protocalLib
    Rankdisplaynames
    Simpleprefix (prefix in chat cause PEX prefixes arnt working now)
    SurvivalGames
    TimTheEnchanter
    TNTRun
    uCARS
    update
    updater
    updatercheck
    Vault
    WorldEdit
    World Guard

Hopefully one of those are the problem and i can fix it.

Are you meaning userdata because its userdata in essentials not playerdata

if i did the uuid how would other players from the public join?

9. Offline

SlickSlender

You would just delete your uuid.
    I was thinking in just your world's data not essentials, but you can try deleting the userdata in essentials if you would like

10. Offline

warriorjay25

in the world i found player data but theres no folders or txt or yml in it should i create something with notepad++ and put that uuid in that or something like that

nvm i found the problem we or anyone would have never have thought of the server.properties it sayed player idle timerout=10000000 i changed it to -1 and worked thanks for trying to help me :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.