Server in online mode! ERROR BungeeCord

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by OTF Catastrophe, Oct 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

OTF Catastrophe

Ive been trying to work at making my newest BungeeCord (hub) server work googling for answers but no matter what I do this "Server in online mode!" error ALWAYS pops up when I try joining my server. I am somewhat smart dont get me wrong I DID go into server.properties and change it from online-mode=true to online-mode=false for my hub server. At the moment I ONLY have the hub server I do not have any other servers to connect the hub to until a further date for reasons. I went online and tried to look at about 10 different websites trying to find out ALL the possibilities of what I could have done or not done wrong but I cant seem to find out the issue. If you wish to see any log files, comsole errors, or .yml files at all please ask and tell me how to get to the file and ill happily post it as a reply ASAP. Thank you! Its exactly 1:31am atm and I will be up very long so I will try to reply fast if you comment now! :D

Bump
    I really need help here o-o

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.