Server Performance is down

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by XtenD, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

XtenD

Yesterday I started my server, the map has been fully cleared.
    At first everything was fine, no lag at all. 19.8/20 mc (Tested at debug clock by CommandBook) (60/60 players)

Today, when I went to the server, I noticed that there were huge mob lag, when I again checked the ticks per second by CommandBook, I received (2 / 20) mc, then I rebooted my server, but the number of ticks per second and has not increased... I do something wrong? Or i miss something important? Notice me that pease.

Server specs:
    Ubuntu Server x64, java 7 x64, CB1611
    Intel Xeon 5504, 24GB (16gb to server,4gb to system,4gb to ramdisk), HDD + Main World running on 4gb ramdisk. 1gbit connection.
    Plugins:
    BadTNT,BlockHat,BorderGuard,CFBanner,ChunkManager,CommandBook,FalseBook,iChat,InventorySave,KiwiAdmin,LoginMessage,NoCheat,NoOrbs,PeX,Residence,ServerLogSaver,serversave,vanish,WorldEdit,xAuth(Running with MySQL)
    Startup:
    Code:
    java -d64 -Xmx16G -XX:ParallelGCThreads=8 -server -Xincgc -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalPacing -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=500 -XX:SurvivorRatio=16 -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=90 -XX:+UseAdaptiveGCBoundary -XX:-UseGCOverheadLimit -Xnoclassgc -XX:UseSSE=3 -XX:PermSize=512m -XX:LargePageSizeInBytes=8m -jar craftbukkit.jar nogui
    And: Is there a cron script that can backup world from ramdisk to hdd every 12 hours?

2. Offline

columb

For backups:
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/ad...-automatically-backup-your-worlds-1597.43042/
    May be it could fix some lags:
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fi...-common-lag-causes-on-your-server-1575.36986/
    Try to run server with only FalseBook,CommandBook, NoCheat, PeX, WorldEdit and xAuth, is it still lagging?
    Show Spoiler
    А почему нету антигриф плагов?Или анальные приваты земли?

3. Offline

number1_Master

How did you download NoOrbs D: The download link is broken!
    Or did you download it a while ago...

Also:
    Going on about your issue, try to get rid of a few plugins that do something common. Replace them with one plugin, that does all of the work together. That usually uses less CPU.
    With WorldEdit, try removing loose items (items that are on the ground) around the world. The command is /remove item <radius>

Edit: nvm the first part, found it on bukkitdev

4. Offline

0mi4

- /remove item -1
    - /remove boats -1
    - /remove orbs -1
    - /remove arrows -1
    (-1 at all map )

And try start with new map and check tps C:

5. Offline

tyzoid

6. Offline

XtenD

Got it. Thanks for answers.
    Also. My start script is normal? Or i must add something else?

Yes, download it here :D

Attached Files:

7. Offline

Averus

i am using:
    START "MINECRAFT-CRAFTBUKKIT" /ABOVENORMAL /B "C:\Program Files\Java\jre64\bin\java.exe" -server -Xmx3G -XX:permSize=128m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseNUMA -XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:+UseAdaptiveGCBoundary -XX:-UseGCOverheadLimit -XX:+UseBiasedLocking -XX:SurvivorRatio=8 -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=90 -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=15 -XX:UseSSE=3 -XX:+UseFastAccessorMethods -XX:+UseStringCache -XX:+UseCompressedStrings -XX:+UseCompressedOops -XX:+OptimizeStringConcat -XX:+AggressiveOpts -jar "%~dp0craftbukkit-1.0.1.jar"

i have 6 core AMD with 8gb ram dedicated serv win7 + ssd
    serv is Cant keeup on 50+ ppl
    and only 1Gb ram is using with 50+ ppl

no erors in console, why server lags with 50+? http://minus.com/m7KwMt6xO
    plz help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.