Server resetting factions and other oddities

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Jummper123, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Jummper123

Sorry we just figured it out thanks. it works perfectly now. I think we have been at the computer too long. Needed a break. LOL

2. Offline

Lookatmego

ye i didnt answer for like an hour cuz i was driving home from work lol :)

3. Offline

Jummper123

Ok new problem. Everyone on our server gets stuck in the water. They can walk on it but if they go under they can get out. They die and then rage extremely. Any ideas?

4. Offline

Fuzzwolf

Sounds like an issue with another plugin. Could you list them?

5. Offline

Lookatmego

lol thats a pretty funny problem tbh lol. But yeah ass Fuzzwolf said can you list your plugins?

6. Offline

Jummper123

AntiRelog, autoSaveWorld, Buycraft, Chatmanager, CommandBook, Craftscripts, DeadnoCheat, Essentials, Factions, mcMMO, NoCheatPlus, PermissionsX, PEXRank, PluginMetrics, ScheduleAnnouncer2, WorldBorder, WorldEdit, WorldGuard.

Whew!

Not funny to my players. lol I've tped 40 times already!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2016
  7. Offline

Lookatmego

Wait so they cant get out of the water??Hmmmmm have you tried restarting the server?:/ cuz the plugins dont seem to be the problem unless one of them is having a glitch

8. Offline

Jummper123

Did not work

Any Ideas what to check?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

9. Offline

Lookatmego

tbh,no. HMmmm u got latest cb right?

10. Offline

Fuzzwolf

I've heard of some weird problems with the NoCheatPlus plugin, perhaps try removing that momentarily?

11. Offline

Jummper123

Ill try that early am thanks

Craftbukkit recommended build but I did not update to the beta versions although there are 4 more. I scared. CraftBukkit version git-Bukkit-1.3.1-R2.0-1

12. Offline

Lookatmego

ye just use the recommended build and Ive heard about nocheatplus glitches aswell however i havnt encountered ANY myself...but Ive heard many reporting it so you could give it a try for sure!

13. Offline

Jummper123

Help factions keeps resetting, op file emtpy white list empty Help

Hey guys, Had many problems but all were fixed. But the one thing that keeps happening is .log file goes to 1,800,000,000 in less then 2 hours, server starts to roll back and then factions and mcMMo resets so we come on server and safe zones are not safe or warzones. Cant figure it out and the server log it to large to open. Help anyone!

14. Offline

Lookatmego

try geting a clean server.log, basically delete the old server.log and start the server. That will create a fresh new copy of the server.log

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.