Sign Portal And UHC (ish.).

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Ben Blakiston, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Offline

Ben Blakiston

Hello,
    I am making a server and i need a plugin that can set a sign as a portal to a different a world (I have the multiworld plugin).
    ~ What i need in this plugin ~
    - I need it to list the amount of players, And instantly generate a border on the randomly generated world.
    - The border needs to be 1500x1500 and the middle of it HAS to be 0,0
    - Needs to teleport everyone to 0,0 after 90mins to the meetup.
    - Needs to generate a lobby, Just a box of glass.
    - Needs to automatically scatter everyone evenly inside the border
    - Needs to be for 1.7.5
    - Doesn't need to stop regen and stuff because i have a plugin that does that.
    -Cannot join when the players have been scattered.
    - When in meetup generates a 75x75 bedrock border so that they cannot escape and fight to the death.
    - The signs are created by /sp (Sign portal) new [World name] ( It doesnt matter what the world it is, It should randomly generate a new world so if you make the plugin as i want it to <3)
    - The signs should say something along the lines of
    [Ingame/lobby/meetup]
    [ 5/30]
    [time left] - If not in meet up, Then should say Meet up, lobby.
    - Max amount of players is 30

Whoever creates this plugin gets a FREE $50 rank on my server.
    Please reply as soon as possible, My friends are eager to make my server public, But this is the only thing holding us back :(

2. Offline

kps1796

Ben Blakiston
    I might do this. It needs to be for 1.7.5? Not 1.7.10?

3. Offline

Ben Blakiston

yes, 1.7.5, That would be awesome thanks!

4. Offline

kps1796

What version of craftbukkit?

5. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

If you make it compatible with 1.7.9 then it will high likely also work on 1.7.5 etc etc etc. Yes I know, backwards stuff.

6. Offline

kps1796

Alright.

7. Offline

Ben Blakiston

Ok. 1.7.9 would be alright

8. Offline

kps1796

Bump.
    Anybody else want to have a go at this?

9. Offline

Ben Blakiston

Kps, What happened?
    if its to hard just, like, Make 2 plugins, 1 with he signs and 1 with the border and world gen, Or am i just a real big noob about plugins

10. Offline

kps1796

Ben Blakiston
    Well is there any way we could change the 1500 border to like 500 or something smaller?
    Because a fifteen hundred block border is 11,250,000 blocks, and that would take a decent amount of time to generate.

11. Online

kps1796 Generation time depends on how you generate it. If you have a normal generator then it doesn't take very long ( and not everybody has to be generated right away ).
    And if you create it when the server is running then you need to slow the generation down to keep the server running smooth.

12. Offline

kps1796

timtower That's what I was doing, but the problem was that if I slow the generation down enough for the server to run smoothly with an 11 million block generation, it's going to be pretty slow, which means players will be able to escape before the border is fully created.
    This wouldn't be a problem if the players didn't have to be scattered throughout the arena.

13. Online

kps1796 Or you generate the arena before you let the players join the world.

14. Offline

kps1796

15. Offline

Ben Blakiston

Well,
    If it is too laggy, Make it a 1000x1000 border and only 20 players per world.
    It's your choice, But i see that you have it running.

16. Offline

kps1796

Ben Blakiston What do you mean you see that I have it running?

17. Offline

Ben Blakiston

You said that it works, Loading the border without the players in, Unless i read it wrong.

18. Offline

Ben Blakiston

Can anyone please make this? I need this badly, Also, make it so that the border generates before the players join, To decrease lag.
    :)

Our server developers are eager to get this show on the road, But there is this 1 problem, This!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  19. Ben Blakiston So you have server developers yet they can't make this plugin? Good server dev's you have there.

(Just saying, not hating)

20. Offline

Ben Blakiston

Lol, Not server coders, Just helpers of the server who helped build and request plugins that make the server better, Not actual coders.

21. Offline

Ben Blakiston

Bump.
    Can Anyone make this plugin? I really need this.

22. Offline

ZodiacTheories

Ben Blakiston

If I have time after I have finished my 2 others I will do :)

23. Offline

Ben Blakiston

24. Offline

iceblue1188

You can always use multiverse-signportal for the portal part

25. Offline

Ben Blakiston

Zodiac, Are you still underway with your other 2 Plugins?

26. Offline

ZodiacTheories