Simple Factions

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Mystyrical, Apr 7, 2014.

?

Is the Current Factions plugin too Confusing?

1. Yes, it is

50.0%
  2. No, its OK

50.0%
  1. Offline

Mystyrical

Plugin Category: Role Playing

Suggested Name: Simple Factions

What I Want: I like the Factions plugin but its now very complicated & it uses additional plugins which I don't like. So I'd like a plugin almost exact (but without copying of course) to Factions but very simplistic and easy to set up and configure.

Ideal Commands: Old Factions Commands (/f who, /f power, /f map, etc...)

Ideal Permissions: Old Factions Permissions

When: Whenever possible

Extras: This plugin must have no additional dependencies and a .YML config file with customizable message outputs.

2. Offline

Badger1661

So what your saying is that you want the whole of factions re coded?

timtower likes this.
  3. Offline

Mystyrical

I guess you could say that.... I'm just looking for a "de-bloated" version of Factions, again, like the old version of Factions, but one without requiring additional plugins, and the new command format, something simple.

4. Offline

Onlineids

If you actually want it recoded just message the author for changes

5. Offline

Mystyrical

OK, I will certainly try! But in the meantime I am still looking for someone to code such a plugin.

6. Offline

Onlineids

No ones gonna re-code a huge plugin because one person thinks its "too complicated"

7. Or... just use a older version of factions.

timtower likes this.
  8. Offline

bossomeness

Or... learn to use the 4 new commands it has. (i think its 4) Also, it isn't really that laggy. Try to make use of the mcore api by using other plugins that use that.

9. Offline

Mystyrical

10. Offline

Innofly

Mystyrical
    I made an addon plugin for the newest faction plugin. It bring back the old command as /f show /f power if you are interested just reply and I will send it to you.

11. Offline

Mystyrical

Really?! I am more than interested! Please PM the link! (sorry for the long wait, forgot all about this!)