Simple give everyone online plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by moltak100, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Offline

moltak100

Plugin category: Fun/admin

Suggested name: GiveOnline

What I want: I Would like a plugin that will give an items, items that are enchanted (with the /giveonline hand command) and money to every player online. please do not tell me that there is a plugin like giveall, rewardemall and giveeveryone those plugins are really bad. they do not give everyone the item only some players and they do not give the right amount.
    /giveonline hand is for let say i have some custom names on an item or enchanted item and i only have one of it. the item would be on my hand so if i do /giveonline hand , the item will still be in my hand and in everyones inventory

Ideas for commands: /giveonline hand
    /giveonline <id>
    /giveonline $<amount of money>

Ideas for permissions: Only for ops

When I'd like it by: Tommorw

2. Offline

Fluxanoia

Essentials?
    Not sure if it does exactly what you want...

3. Offline

moltak100

essentials cant give everyone an item in a single command. but it can give money when you do /eco give * <amount> but that gives everyone who joined not just the people online​

Fluxanoia likes this.
  4. Offline

nichiatu

Quick and dirty version without the cash capability (gonna add that in very soon, is vault an OK dependency?)

Download

5. Offline

milesmcc

I'm doing this plugin.

Wish me luck.

nichiatu let's race >:D

In testing stage.

Almost done with the whole plugin!

I'm done.

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByOZfh_Fd3FoQlFHa2hvY1Y4NUU/edit?usp=sharing

Commands:

/giveall

That gives enough information to use the plugin.

Permissions:

giveall.use (allows you to use /giveall)

I'd love to see this in use on a live server. What's your server's IP?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  6. Offline

mattrick

7. Offline

nichiatu

8. Offline

moltak100

I LOVE YOU GUYS

the /giveonline hand works and /giveonline <id> works but can you make it so i can give more then 1 at a time and /giveonline $<amount> dont work lol other then that everything works fine! nichiatu

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  9. Offline

nichiatu

Giveonline $amount should now work if you download the very latest version frm the same URL. I figured some of the bugs out :)

I will make the id work in a sec, moltak100!

10. Offline

moltak100

alright just tell me when to download after you update also if you want my server ip its fadeprison.com
    nichiatu

11. Offline

nichiatu

12. Offline

moltak100

nichiatu sorry i fell asleep yesterday , if your on today i can give you credit in the dp im going to have :D

13. Offline

nichiatu

moltak100 I will be online today, let me know if there's any other functionality you would ever need ;)

I enjoyed your server too, btw! Could I get a list of plugins you run?

14. Offline

moltak100

ill pm you them

15. Offline

eleectricman226

I'm just asking, but is the plugin done and created?

16. Offline

nichiatu