Filled Simple Token Plugin | CLOSED

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ChocolateChoo, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Offline

ChocolateChoo

Plugin category: Economy

Suggested name: Tokenz+

What I want: I'd prefer a plugin where you can convert a certain amount of money (iConomy) to Tokenz+. (Changeable in config) The Tokenz can be used for compatibility with other Vault-based & Economy-based items. To add a new sense of currency and difficulty to games.

Ideas for commands: /tokenz , /tokenz pay (player) , /tokenz convert (money) , /tokenz give (player) (value) , /tokenz take (player) (value)

Command triggers:/tokenz - Shows your tokenz (default)
    /tokenz pay (player) - Pays another play Tokenz (default)
    /tokenz convert (money) - Converts an amount of money to Tokenz (default)
    /tokenz give (player) (value) - Gives player Tokenz (OP)
    /tokenz take (player) (value) - Takes player Tokenz (OP)

Ideas for permissions:
    tokenz.me
    tokenz.pay
    tokenz.convert
    tokenz.give
    tokenz.take

When I'd like it by: Anytime soon.
    I really want these tokens to be compatible with any token-based, vault-hooked plugins!

2. Offline

DotDash

3. Offline

ChocolateChoo

DotDash Not as an item, rather like how iConomy stores your value in a config and not as an item. If you do ever plan to make this, dont forget to make it compatible with as much Vault Economy plugins as possible. Thanks!

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

5. Offline

ChocolateChoo

Yes but I mainly prefer iConomy but whatever floats your boat. timtower

6. Offline

ChocolateChoo Lets get this straight: you want two economy plugins running at the same time?

7. Offline

ChocolateChoo

timtower Yes, since the token plugin is a more pricey-kind of economy. Its like a tycoon game of sorts, you have your main currency, and then your more hard to get currency that can finish buildings quickly. Like in any tycoon game

8. Offline

ChocolateChoo Making that compatible with Vault is impossible as far as I know.

9. Offline

ChocolateChoo vault only supports one Eco plugin just like you can't have two permission plugins.

10. Offline

XgXXSnipz

LOL, I hate when people ask for plugins when they don't know what they are talking about

11. Offline

ChocolateChoo

timtower 15987632 I mean by it hooking onto Vault, as any other plugin that requires money or such. Like, how ShowCaseStandalone "hooks" onto Vault.

12. Offline

And we understand that... What we are saying is that only one Eco can hook into vault at a time. More than one doesn't work which is what your asking for (i think). And if your not looking for that then why not just use any other Eco plugin?

13. Offline

ChocolateChoo

XgXXSnipz I may not be that well at coding but I do have knowledge on plugins, thank you. We dont need your opinion if it doesn't contribute to the purpose of this post. Thank you.

15987632 Oh, well thank you for informing me about this. Ill probably just dismiss this post.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  14. Offline

XgXXSnipz

ChocolateChoo its an open post, obviously you dont under stand that in order to have this plugin made you would need this plugin to have a whole entire economy system 15987632, good job explaining it :D

15. Offline

ChocolateChoo

XgXXSnipz Oh, so now you want to contribute to the post after its closed? Before, you wrote:
    That wasn't much help, but all of a sudden you try to act superior/smarter by making a post like this right after people who actually did something to help me?

16. Offline

XgXXSnipz

ChocolateChoo umm, no actually... you just are upset that your plugin cant be made and you dont want to know why, and how am I acting superior by telling you why it cant be made?

17. Offline

ChocolateChoo

XgXXSnipz Im not upset, I know why it cant be made now due to people previously explaining it to me. The way you're acting superior is by being all smart and all right when the opportunity strikes. You wanted to prove a point when the topic was closed and I wasn't requesting the plugin anymore. Im not going to bother to reply to you anymore so if you're going to fire some more irrational posts on this forum, it'll just be ignored.

Thanks

18. Offline

XgXXSnipz