Skyblock Faction

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by FoldupMission, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

FoldupMission

Plugin name: Skyblock Factions

Want I want: I want this to be a cool plugin that is almost identical to factions but also with the ultimate skyblock plugin twist. I think it would be so cool to have a plugin for skyblock servers, in this case my server Nuclerskyblock, to allow them to have as many options avaliable as other servers. A much wanted server type is factions. So what i am thinking is that if a player wants to start a faction world they type /isfaction or /isf. This will then teleport the player to the spawn point of the faction world. When they are they they will have a whole world pre-generated of skyblock like biomes that they can temporarily fly to until they claim one or join a pre-existing faction. They would not be able to invite others (if they are the owner) with /isf invite and /isf accept. They would be able to complete challenges we set up such as killing so many players, and regular skyblock challenges. (They would be configurable via config files.) For each player who completes a challenge it would give them xp and give faction points. Placing blocks and breaking blocks would also give faction points much like how faction plugins already do. When players are killed in the faction world their faction points will go down. When their faction island gets to zero then the faction is disbanded and they are forced to start over with a tempban just from the skyblock faction part of the server. It would be nice to have this multiverse compatible. Also all commands need to start with /isf or /islandfaction for another alias.

Please let me know if you are interested in becoming a part of creating this one of a kind plugin! If for some reason i left something out please inform me and i will do my best to put it on. :)

2. Offline

TnT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.