skyblock type

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by markosvardas, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Offline

markosvardas

hello im developer in my friend server and he wants to make a skyblock at his server (is smp server) to put a specific type of skyblock menu shows this http://prntscr.com/4h3muj thanx for help :)

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

markosvardas Your request is really vague, what exactly do you want?

3. Offline

markosvardas

To find the plugin which i set up this skyblock !!

4. Offline

You are only showing us a menu. We can't do much with that. Might even be a command gui plugin that performs skyblock commands.

5. Offline

markosvardas

what other want ? the gui of sktblock? and sorry for all questions

6. Offline

You aren't giving enough information. The only thing what you give is an image of a menu, we can't do much with that.

7. Offline

markosvardas

@timtower

i find another post i think is same with this i search i have install the plugin ultimate skybblock or uskyblock but the gui of menu must seems like http://prntscr.com/4h3muj but now its http://prntscr.com/4h4u63 a chalenges list what i must do i have download the newest version but not seems is problem with permissions?

8. Offline

Deleted user

9. Offline

markosvardas

dont know this ? i have hear is with permissions want to show another post i think is same with my problem

@bwfcwalshy

i dont understant they remove it ? i see this ine very server or i have old version?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2022
  10. markosvardas They removed it from BukkitDev not to long ago the servers that have it must have got the latest version, I know someone has it on MediaFire. Also remember quite a lot of servers custom code plugins as well.

11. Offline

markosvardas

@bwfcwalshy
    thanx you very
    can help me to make this update

@bwfcwalshy

do you have skype to contact from here for more informations?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
  12. Offline

markosvardas You are not allowed to take the conversation to skype

13. Offline

markosvardas

@timtower
    only for not spamm here and if he can sent me this mediafire this guy bwfcwalshy help me very nothing other help so good ok!

14. Offline

markosvardas This is a forum, it is meant to talk on... And please use the tahg button instead of copying the user links and putting an "@" in front of it.
    And the link in skype would be a private plugin. Those are not allowed