Sometimes Can't Stack Items

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by ggtank, Sep 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ggtank

When i move item upon another on inventory sometimes the same items don't stack.

I have 8 wheats and 1 wheat in two different inventory slots. When I try to move one to the other, they just swap slots instead of stacking.

Is this a bug or what? Anyone experienced something similar?

2. Offline

AGC-Intra

ggtank
    Please show bukkit version and plugins being used.
    If you are using an inventory or stacking type plugin try disabling it and seeing if issue still occurs.
    When you swap items do you see an error on the server console?

3. Offline

ggtank

I don't see any errors. I removed all plugins and it still happens. I am using the last beta of 1.7.9

4. Offline

ggtank

Still need urgent help :(((( Sometimes they do stack sometimes don't. If i wait for an hour the same items do stack! If i try to stack a few in a row they don't, it gets bugged.

5. Offline

saigonheat

You may have a corrupted item, try doing /ci (clear invetory) and see if the error still occurs.
    If it still occurs, try going into your server file, then your world file, then playerdata and delete all in that file.
    And yes, it will delete all players inventorys and where they were. But it may be the only way to fix a curropted item

6. Offline

ggtank

I have just realized after inspecting NBT files, items dont stack because one stack has a nbt tag. Can't I remove these tags from unneeded items?

7. Offline

ggtank

Thanks everyone. I've solved this problem. Used a custom-made plugin to fix tags. Everything is fine now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.