Spigot 1.7.9 Timings Issue

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by FlyingSpitball, Apr 24, 2014.

?

Are you mad at Mojang releasing 1.7.9 without warning, leaving all CraftBukkit servers outdated?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

FlyingSpitball

Spigot 1.7.9 (#1449)

Hello guys!
    I am running a Minecraft server on Spigot, and I recently updated to 1.7.9. My players immediately started complaining about heavy lag, so I had to switch back to Spigot 1.7.8 (#1387) -Good thing I kept a backup of the player data -. My server has been down for several hours, and I am trying to figure out what causes tha lag. But the thing is that every other version of Spigot except 1.7.9 has no issues -CraftBukkit 1.7.9 has no issues too-. I pasted a timings test using Spigot 1.7.9 (#1449) here, but I was unable to create one using CraftBukkit, since it just wouldnt let me. It did not display anything when I typed /timings paste. Looking at the Timings thing, most of the things make no sense and some of the values like "Scheduler" I don't know about. What could be causing so much lag? You don't understand there is lag until you try to kill or watch a mob or another player moving. The CraftBukkit version that does not lag is CraftBukkit 1.7.9 (#3072).

2. Offline

TnT

Locked. Unofficial builds can and often do change how your server works in unexpected ways which may have long term effects. As such, we are unable to support those who wish to use unofficial builds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.