Sumo the server

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by metrotyranno, Jul 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

metrotyranno

Hey guys, i am trying to create a mine where players can mine in in my server that would reset every hour to new random ores, so i figured out how to make a pulse every hour or so and i found a way to reset it into a random position, i am using worldedit for that, and for running the commands im using commandblocks, now i need to figure out how to actually run those commands, i have been trying to sumo the server but the server cant run worldedit commands, Could you guys help me so i can use commandblocks to edit regions?

What i have been thinking of is sumo pos1 coordinates, then pos2 and then the set command
    which doesnt work on the server, so can you guys help me on this?

Sorry but its a bit messy :3, I apreciate you guys helping me with this!

2. Offline

killerinthenite

It is not possible to use WorldEdit through console.

3. Offline

metrotyranno

Is it possible to make a fake player with bukkit that is op and can run all commands?

4. Offline

killerinthenite

5. Offline

metrotyranno

Thanks, that was what i was looking for!, can sumo actually be used by command blocks now i think of it?

6. Offline

killerinthenite

7. Offline

metrotyranno

Yea, i started figuring i spelled it wrong cause nothing worked :#

I might be getting stupid here or just blind that i cant find the command, how did i set worldedit positions throught chat, or do i need to tp the virtual player and then let it run //pos1

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  8. Offline

killerinthenite

I believe it's //pos1 x y z then //pos2 x y z

9. Offline

metrotyranno

gives a response, too many arguments

I did it, i teleported the virtual player to the location and then let it run the command, i got it with 5 commandblocks to reset a mine, thanks for your help!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.