Superflat

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Windows_i7_920, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Windows_i7_920

I set the level type to FLAT in server properties, and started a new world. It generated as a normal world. Is Bukkit not supporting this level type? I am using the latest dev build for 1.1.

EDIT: Bukkit is TOTALLY ignoring server.properites, even with changing the jar folder and everything!

2. Offline

chaseoes

Likely because there's no RB for 1.1, of course you should expect bugs like this using a dev build.

Either wait for an RB, or if you want a superflat world, just generate one in singleplayer and copy it over to your server.

3. Offline

Phoenix_8754

[quote="Either wait for an RB, or if you want a superflat world, just generate one in single player and copy it over to your server.[/quote]
    i wish i didnt have to do that so that i could keep the buildings on it with superflat, do you know anyway i could do that?

4. Offline

Old_Templar

You can keep your buildings. Just you have to go to them on singleplayer, and you have to click the F3 key. get the coordinates of the buildings, then go to multiplayer and either teleport to those coordinates or just walk there. Bukkit doesn't change the map, but it changes the spawn ON the map. And also your location.

5. Offline

TnT

Necro post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.