The Extractinator

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by xXSilverswordXx, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Offline

xXSilverswordXx

Suggested name: Extractor
    Suggested Category: Fun

Request:
    Sedimentor: Redstone Lamp on Furnace on Iron Block (built like this)
    If you smelt gravel in the furnace, you have a chance to get a random output, thrown from the furnace (it gets flung in a random direction once smelted)
    50% Nothing
    30% Flint
    5% Bone
    5% Gunpowder
    5% String
    2% Iron
    2% Skeleton Skull
    1% Diamond

When the machine is successfully built, it sends the builder the message
    "Sedimentor Has Been Assembled" (gold text, aka &e)
    And the redstone lamp lights up (if possible. If not, the lamp is instead a redstone torch)

No commands or permissions.

If anyone needs it i will upload a picture for the layout of the build. Remember the machine is built and not crafted (like a nether portal)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  2. Offline

wesley009

xXSilverswordXx
    Well easier way to do this is when it is done with cooking gravel it will look if the block above is a redstone lamp and the block underneath is an iron block if it is then it will random spawn the stuff

Same goes for the placing down messages

3. Offline

xXSilverswordXx

wesley009 indeed, im sure devs can figure out the easiest way since ive got no clue.

4. Offline

Chaseg23

Done. <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    I assumed by what you said that the build setup was like this:
    [​IMG]
    Anyway, A Sedimentor is built by constructing what you see above. To destroy it, just break any one of blocks. When you make one, its location is saved to the config, which is checked when smelting gravel to determine whether to give the random item drops. The throwing of the items wont work, but I have it so it drops an item inside the furnace, which it turn "shoots" it out of the furnace.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2016
  5. Offline

xXSilverswordXx

6. Offline

xXSilverswordXx

Chaseg23 sorry to bug you so late in advance- how exactly do you use it?
    i got it working before but now its not working :/
    Ive built the setup shown in the image,
    I have tried right clicking with gravel,
    i have tried using a id62 (pre-lit furnace)
    i have tried smelting the gravel

nothing works (the gravel doesnt smelt)

please halp me!

7. Offline

Mathias Eklund

&e is yellow, &6 is gold.

8. Offline

xXSilverswordXx

9. Offline

Chaseg23

xXSilverswordXx it's no problem later tonight I'll retest it but if I remember correctly you just melt gravel.

EDIT: Also, you're using 1.7.9/1.7.10, right?

http://imgur.com/0jatdWC Works just fine for me. Smelting the gravel should give you dirt because there needs to be a output block. And when a number generator falls on the percent values, it will spit out the correct item

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016