Time Out Bug in Bukkit after latest Synology Update

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Rothlicht, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Rothlicht

Hi Guys.

I have a Craftbukkit Server on my Synology Diskstation 412+ with DSM 4.3 running.
    After the latest Security Update from Synology (Heartbleed fix) I can't connect to my Craftbukkit Server. I get follow error:

Time out (io.netty.handler.timeout.readtimeoutexception Error)

Synology DSM Version 4.3 -3827 Update 2 from this week.
    Bukkit 1.7.9 and all other versions below are affected. I have tested several versions from Bukkit.org

If I installed the Original Minecraft Package from Majong on my Synology with Serverversion 1.7.9 (Vanilla) then all works correctly and I can login to my Server without time out.
    But I will play Bukkit! :)

Is this Problem known?

--
    Alex

2. Offline

sfxworks

Did you have to preconfigure a few things when running your first server on that thing?
    That heartbleed patch might of change a few settings with it's personal firewall or other handlers.
    Check and see what the patch did. Others might be having the same issues with their own applications on that server.

3. Offline

Rothlicht

Of course, the Synology Server works fine with the latest Update. All my other 3thrd Party Applications with SSL works. The Minecraft Package works fine, too. I have checked all options.

But only the Bukkit Package with 1.7.9 from Bukkit.org have the problem with Time Out. In my opinion it's a bug.
    I'm sure the Bukkit Server software have problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.