Time set command is killing my redstone??

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by djraichu, Jun 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

djraichu

So, I am running Bukkit build 818. The newest for minecraft 1.6.6. I run my own creative server, and recently I started noticing a problem.

Whenever I use the time change command, it negates all of my redstone circuits for almost exactly 6 minutes. As in, they won't work at all. Even if I rebuild them or re-wire them. After the 6 minutes go by, it starts working again, without assistance from anything else.

Does anyone know why this is? Changing the time isn't necessary, but I prefer to work in daylight, and if I change the time back to morning, it kills all of my redstone work! :(

2. Offline

cjc343

Are you using a plugin to set the time? Built-in command?

This can happen when the time is improperly set.

3. Offline

djraichu

I am using the following plugins:
    Adminchat
    Big Brother
    Creaturespawner
    LoginMessage
    Rocket Boots
    Vanish-No Pickup
    Weathergod
    Worldedit

I am using the standard "Time set X" for the command, same as always. I never used redstone up until yesterday, so I am unaware if this is something that has gone on since the start of my world or not. I used a stopwatch to time it, and the redstone is disabled for exactly 6 minutes.

Also: I made a 2 minute video of the problem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEQpZLuR_90

4. Offline

Bakuhatsu

I used to have the issue as well but when I got Scrapbukkit (http://ci.bukkit.org/job/dev-ScrapBukkit/51/) the issue seemed to be solved.

It's a plugin that includes improved tp, time, give as well with even taking items from people's inventories.

5. Offline

SpaceManiac

This sounds like a bug in Notch's /time command - try using one provided by a plugin.

6. Offline

djraichu

That seems to have worked, but is there a list of full commands for this plugin? I figured out give and time sets, but im guessing there is a bunch more that I am unaware of, and i am still pretty new to bukkit plugins.

Thank you

7. Offline

Bakuhatsu

/give - gives a list of give commands
    /tp - gives a list of tp commans
    /take - list of take commands
    /time - list of time commands

/clear - empties your inventory
    /clear player - clears someone elses inventory.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.