Time / Weather triggered redstone signal emitter

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Tuttu, May 2, 2011.

1. Offline

Tuttu

Hi all !

I wonder if someone could do the following thing. Actually, there is no way to have a redstone signal emitter which act differently if it's the day or the night. So if we want to lock doors for night or light up lamps, we have to do it manually.

I think it could be useful to have a way to emit a redstone signal based on the day's moment. And it could be perform with sign.

On the first line, you write the label that will tell to the plugin that it needs to read this sign (Like the "Announce" for Minecart Mania or the "quantum" for Quantum Cricuits).
    On the second line, you can write either day or night. If you write "day", the redstone signal will be "ON" during the day and will be "OFF" during the night. If you write "night", that will be the contrary.

On the third and the fourth line, you can add weather type. It can be either sun, rain or storm and you have to write only one of them per line. We don't need three lines because it's useless to say that the signal needs to be emitted during the three possible weather. Just put a redstone torch to do that.

I hope that my description is sufficiently clear and that it can be useful for someone else than just me. The only thing I need is someone to develop it.

2. Offline

valdark

This plugin is just awaiting an update and can do the light portion.

3. Offline

Tuttu

Thank you for the link. I have'nt found this plugin during my research.

4. Offline

valdark

No problem, glad I could help.