Inactive [TP] BedHome v0.4 - /home returns to bed [1.2.5 R1.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by freman, May 19, 2011.

1. Offline

freman

BedHome - /home returns to bed

Version: v0.4
    1. Make a bed
    2. Sleep in the bed
    3. Using /home will return you to that bed
    Features:
    • /home
    • /bed - does the same as /home
    Download BedHome

Changelog:
    Version 0.4
    • Updated or Bukkit 1.2.3 R0.2
    Version 0.3
    • Hardcoded locale
    Version 0.2
    • Added command alias bed
    • Switched to using player location not bed location - should prevent falling through floors.
    Version 0.1
    • Releasing my awesome plugin
    Support:
    Alcohol makes coding in Java more fun, Caffeine makes it possible to do after a day of coding in other languages at work - both of these habits are expensive - Want to help me feed my addictions and make more, better plugins faster? Consider hitting the button below.
    [​IMG]

Tomuxass, conzantis and dark_hunter like this.
  2. Offline

Jade

3. Offline

Uendilor

Great plugin, but I've had two instances on my small SMP server where using /home resulted in a "fallen from great height" message and death (once for my son and once for me). I haven't been able to come up with anything in common between the two instances. After my death, I went back to the point where I used the /home command and ported again, without any issue.
    Any ideas on what might be happening? Or alternatively, any suggestions on what information I can provide to you that might give you insight into the cause?

4. Offline

Tomass

Please give permissions for this plugin!
    I use PermissionsEX plugin.
    Very need!

Pim1234 likes this.
  5. Offline

CrazyDiamond

Is it possible to put permissions into this please? Such as PEX or bPermissions.

Also, I would LOVEEEEEEE if this plugin had a cooldown or something similar. It would be nice for admins to be able to use it as often as possible but make the average normal player be limited to... say... 1 use of '/home' every hour or similar.

Thanks,
    Chris

6. Offline

freman

If you can't find the download link for this plugin that would be because the mods for this site have decided I must edit my personal website to suit their policies.

The issue here being I chose to provide you the option on my website to click on a link that displays advertisements in order to throw a few fractions of a cent my way as a way of saying thanks, no-one is forcing you to click on this link as there is a direct link right beside it that you can use to download without advertisements.

The mods don't seem to like the way I run my personal website so they've removed my links, they think the comunity is better off without my plugins than with difficult descision of picking which link to click on - worried about making people, who they evidently deem unintelligent enough to make the right decision, jump through hoops.

Well, they've given you one more hoop to jump through - now you must google my plugins to find them.

And for the record, statistics from my server logs show me that people prefer the adf.ly links - if you want my links back here you'll have to complain to a mod.

7. Offline

fussionzz97

After breaking a bed Players can still /home to the location even if the bed is destroyed is there a way you can fix this?

8. Offline

Tomuxass

how to download this plugin?

9. Offline

DoctorFedora

Is there any way for you to possibly add a .config file that would let you disable one or the other command? I'd like to still be able to use my usual home plugin on the server, but it teleports me to my bed no matter what I type after /home (as in, "/home Doctorfedora" does the same thing as "/home Playername" does the same thing as "/home").

Such a feature would be really useful, I'd say.

10. Offline

Zmolahah

I was looking for something like this, saw it on another server, Installing now Fingers crossed it works on 1.3.1

This is good and I liked it at first but then everyone kept using /home to avoid death.. So Sadly I have to remove this plugin, Please make it possible to do a teleport delay before you teleport so I can have this again. Because I'm really not a fan of the plugin like this with /sethome and /home because you basically have 2 homes.. when you die you go to your bed and you can also go to your sethome...

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2016