[TP] mxRingplatform v1.2.2 - Travel in a stylish way [1000]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by mxE333xm, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Offline

theiking

Lol I skinned my texture so that the default animation looks sick

2. Offline

catailcataclysm

sometimes when i click my platform to start a teleport it does nothing, then the only way i can get it to work again is to reload my server

3. Offline

mxE333xm

@catailcataclysm
    To help you I need further information: the console output, some other symptoms, an exact description how you processed, the properties of the platforms you have, ... ;)

@axlsjolund
    I'll make one as soon as I get time to ;)

4. Offline

DerKB

CB 953
    Pluginversion 1.21 (as shown in the jarĀ“s plugin.yml)

i get this error
    Code:
    2011-07-17 00:22:45 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_INTERACT to mxRingplatform
    java.lang.NullPointerException
            at org.bukkit.Location.getBlock(Location.java:72)
            at de.yahoo.chrimarti7.mxRingplatform.mxRingplatformInstance.GetCenterBlock(mxRingplatformInstance.java:117)
            at de.yahoo.chrimarti7.mxRingplatform.mxRingplatform.GetCorrespondingInstance(mxRingplatform.java:276)
            at de.yahoo.chrimarti7.mxRingplatform.mxRingplatformPlayerListener.onPlayerInteract(mxRingplatformPlayerListener.java:39)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$10.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:307)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:321)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:168)
            at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.interact(ItemInWorldManager.java:210)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:552)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet15Place.a(SourceFile:57)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:84)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)

Followed by lots of

Code:
    2011-07-17 00:49:21 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_INTERACT to mxRingplatform
    2011-07-17 00:50:25 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_INTERACT to mxRingplatform

filles my serverlog, at that time no one was even close to a ring or did even try to use one, no one was on the world the only ring is on.

Regards
    DerKB

5. Offline

webflashing

Hi, I recently installed this plugin but can't get the teleportation to work. I currentyl create 2 separate platforms (9 blocks, 3x3). After creating the first platform, I type /rp create Arctic 0 0, click de center block of wool and that's it. And when creating the second one I do the same, but changing the name. Then I type /rp link Arctic Tropico. A succesfull message appears, but when I step into the platform and click de center, the animation plays but I don't get teleported.

Also, I don't have any errors at the console, and I'm running last version with no update.

Any idea what could be wrong? Thanks very much!

6. Offline

jeffreylec

Same here

7. Offline

mxE333xm

@jeffreylec
    Is the mxRingplatform Folder in Plugins/mxRingplatform created automatically?
    Surely no messages from the plugin in the console while reloading? (It's easy to miss some of the error messages as they arent a full 10 line callstack but a one-line-errormessage ;))

@webflashing
    You tried to teleport from Tropico to artic or from Arctic to tropico?

8. Offline

jeffreylec

Next time I restart I will make sure to see for the error - if so.

9. Offline

webflashing

I tried both ways, first from Tropico to Arctic, and then the other way. Is the teleporter affected in any way of shich blocks and size it is built? Because I can't think of any other reason of why it's not working

10. Offline

mxE333xm

Very strange.
    It isn't affected by blocks ore size.
    May you try the new Version?

11. Offline

webflashing

I downloded it like 13 hours ago. There's a new version already?

12. Offline

mxE333xm

Yes, I made a new Version to fix some small bugs. Maybe that helps also to solve the issue you're experiencing.

13. Offline

webflashing

Ok great, I'll download the new version and keep you posted about if it worked or not. Thanks!

14. Offline

theiking

hey do you think there is a chance of an extra small tiny feature added into ring platform... like when they rings are activated you just get the portal animation on screen. like when you get teleported by the rings the nether portal effect flashes. Just to make it seam a little bit more like the shows cuz there is a big flash when you transport. lol something for the lawls

15. Offline

Jonchun

Hey I just installed this and although things seem to work fine, I get these errors

Code:
    2011-08-17 04:01:54 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_INTERACT to mxRingplatform
        at de.yahoo.chrimarti7.mxRingplatform.mxRingplatformInstance.GetCenterBlock(mxRingplatformInstance.java:117)
        at de.yahoo.chrimarti7.mxRingplatform.mxRingplatform.GetCorrespondingInstance(mxRingplatform.java:276)
        at de.yahoo.chrimarti7.mxRingplatform.mxRingplatformPlayerListener.onPlayerInteract(mxRingplatformPlayerListener.java:39)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$10.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:307)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:332)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:168)
        at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.interact(ItemInWorldManager.java:210)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:553)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:85)
    2011-08-17 04:01:56 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_INTERACT to mxRingplatform
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:332)
    2011-08-17 04:02:04 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_INTERACT to mxRingplatform
    2011-08-17 04:02:05 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_INTERACT to mxRingplatform
    2011-08-17 04:02:08 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_INTERACT to mxRingplatform
    2011-08-17 04:02:18 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_INTERACT to mxRingplatform

16. Offline

Mr_H4mm3r

Will players with superpickaxe be able to destroy the "portal blocks" like diamond and obsidian?

17. when i bound this configuration i got this fail

Code:
    2011-09-20 20:02:44 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling mxRingplatform v1.22 (Is it up to date?): For input string: "sand;schwarz;schwarz;schwarz;sand;schwarz;iron;iron;iron;schwarz;schwarz;iron;iron;iron;schwarz;schwarz;iron;iron;iron;schwarz;sand;schwarz;schwarz;schwarz;sand;"
    java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "sand;schwarz;schwarz;schwarz;sand;schwarz;iron;iron;iron;schwarz;schwarz;iron;iron;iron;schwarz;schwarz;iron;iron;iron;schwarz;sand;schwarz;schwarz;schwarz;sand;"
        at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
        at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:492)
        at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:527)
        at de.yahoo.chrimarti7.mxRingplatform.mxRingplatform.LoadDefinitions(mxRingplatform.java:363)
        at de.yahoo.chrimarti7.mxRingplatform.mxRingplatform.onEnable(mxRingplatform.java:50)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:126)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:892)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:278)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:173)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:156)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:297)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:284)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:152)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:348)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:417)

18. Offline

axlsjolund

Can't tell if it's the plugin or not, but the platform animations seem to lag a bit as of 1.8.1.

19. Offline

theiking

Works fine for me

20. Offline

stargatedestiny

my config keeps getting reset and then it crashes on to its self any way to fix it?

21. Offline

Buckethead

can i lnk more than 1 together. like can i mesh 5 of them. if so how. if not could u. possibly how stargate does with a scrolling sign would be nice

22. Offline

danmann

Will there be an update anytime soon because i'd really like to use this plugin for the update of Minecraft and Bukkit

23. I have this mod working with my up-to-date server right now, but I have one small problem. every time any plugin loads after mxRingplatform, I get the following in the console. otherwise this one of the best teleport plugins I have used as yet.

Code:
    18:39:55 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLUGIN_ENABLE to mxRingplatform
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/iConomy/iConomy
            at de.yahoo.chrimarti7.mxRingplatform.mxEconomyManager.IConomyLoaded(mxEconomyManager.java:76)
            at de.yahoo.chrimarti7.mxRingplatform.mxEconomyManager.PluginLoaded(mxEconomyManager.java:57)
            at de.yahoo.chrimarti7.mxRingplatform.mxRingplatformServerListener.onPluginEnable(mxRingplatformServerListener.java:24)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$47.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:590)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:339)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:975)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:280)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:186)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:169)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:348)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:335)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:165)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:399)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:457)
    18:39:55 [INFO] [WebAuction] Payment method enabled: iConomy 6.

24. Offline

Mig_B

Hey I love your plugin do you think you could update it to 1.2.3 it would be really appreciated...

25. Offline

theiking

Still after my plugin list I see arent ya.

26. Offline

Mig_B

Where is your plugin list? also I was using the ring platform plugin when it was out before this one...

Also Am I banned from your server, because I was bored so I decided to start a new server it wasn't to copy you it was just to have some fun until your server was back-up if you know what I mean. I filled the full application on your forums...

See ya

27. Offline

theiking

And I was involved in the creation of both of them? Your point?

This is not the place to discuss this, however ... getting bored doesnt entitle going onto my forums, pming people to come to yours and stealing members. You stole the server post, the name and the Video and tried to pass them off as your own. For that you disgust me, the copyright claim against your youtube account is about to be processed. And IM in talks with the planetminecraft staff about your little stunt.

If you wish to reply to this, reply in a PM and not on the thread.

28. Offline

SamSam

Hi !

Can you up to date the plugin to 1.2.5 CB version ?

Thanks, this plugin is the best !

29. Offline

mrpickles71

Hola !

Is there by any chance that you may have an updated version of this plugin?

Thanks

-mrpickles71-
    [email protected]

30. Offline

axlsjolund

Are you still working on this plugin? I might have some suggestions/features to make it better. Still one of my favorites