Trees with No Trunks

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Phanku, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Offline

Phanku

I have attempted to look to see if this plugin has been written. I did not find any reference to it in this forum or any other forum on this site. If it has been written or if this plugin request is already in please notify me and or post on this thread and I will delete this thread.

The Problem:

I have players on my server who will cross the country side cutting only the trunks of the trees to get wood. They don't bother with the tops of the tree for what ever reason.

I remember a hmod fix out there that would destroy the whole tree once the trunk was separated from the ground. This mod would give you all the wood and saplings all in one shot for one log break. I never liked this. Its like giving the players who cut only the trunks exactly what they want: more wood for less work.

The fix:

All of this comes with the word please in front of it like a hundred times and a thank you behind it like two hundred times.

I would like to see a plugin that will destroy the tree (with no resources given) instantly if it is separated from the ground before all the tree is gone.

This would force the player to cut the tree from top to bottom or get no resources.

Thank you,

--Phanku--

2. Offline

enkryptor

TreeHugger can do the close thing.

3. Offline

Phanku

Bump again for a solution to this.

4. Offline

Bacu

personally I prefer to burn them down. sometimes you get lucky and it destroys whatever they're building.

5. Offline

Phanku

I have fire spread disabled do to griefing reasons.