Uhm a very bad thing happened.. crash report incl.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Darkmage4, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Darkmage4

So, I got onto my server. I don't know what happened. But it took me 4+ hours to build a spawn castle in a flat world. Well I go in and try to finish it up. it kicks me from the spawn world which was named "world" and thrusts me into my PVE world. Then I get kicked off. After that it wouldn't let me back in. At this point I should have made a back up. As I stop the server, then start it. It started to create a new world. Completely rewritten all the files. Every other world is fine, which at this point I only had 3. Spawn, PVE, and Skyblock, which with the end and nether was with those.

I like how bukkit crash reports have sweet sayings, then it gives you the bloody truth after that. XD

But! every thing in the world folder, including session lock was in there. Everything was working just fine. And now this. :(

I'm not understanding why it says this:

(Darkmage09 at -176.38517055007517,72.0,476.86478252270643)]
    Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'CraftBukkit'
    I do have mods, but didn't realise that it would cause this. (If that is what happened.)

Could it be the server it's self?

2. Offline

Skionz

Get rid of the mods - craftbukkit

3. Offline

StevenTB01

Darkmage4 No it isnt the server its self, You probably messed something up in the config folder. So just reinstall craftbukkit then recreate it, btw you wont need to take 4 hours to build a spawn castle. Download the WorldEdit Plugin, its a big help once you learn how to use it...

4. Offline

Darkmage4

Skionz why?

I didn't do anything to the config folder. XD

All I did was afk with my computer shut off, no one is able to access the server but me. So nothing else happened.

So, for that to happen. Someone would hve to have knowledge in this house about Linux, and a server. Which no one does but me.

5. Offline

tcvs

Darkmage4 It is possible something went wrong while the server was running. But it looks like there is something wrong with your world. Try regenerating the world to see if that solves the problem.

6. Offline

Darkmage4

There seems to be something wrong with flat worlds... or my client...

I was in single player rebuilding (I like to do stuff manually.) and i fell because I accidentally turned off the flying mode in creative by tapping space twice.

Well when I died. I went into a normal world, same Seed and everything. Just not flat... The only mod I have is Optifine and a pet bat mod. I don't exactly know whats going on... but this is really upsetting me. It took me 3 hours alone to do the black and white wool floor for the castle, and yes. I'd rather spend time building instead of learning MCEdit which is extremely confusing, I tried to edit a schematic for Skyblock because I dont like how the plugin has it, and I didn't understand at all. It was to laggy anyways. So building manually is better for me.

Edit: Ok, I fell out of the world again (I did a backup earlier) and it did send me to a normal world. :(

Edit 2: Tried in a new super flat world. Goes back into the same world, no changes... :/

Edit 3: Removed ALL my mods, including optifine, changed my texture back to normal. Copied the world back into the saves folder, and started it up. Walked off the edge, and spawned me back into a normal world, same seed and all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.