Um, very weird problem that only happens on my server

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Imm0rt41, Oct 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Imm0rt41

So, I can join my server fine, but when I join any chatting I do doesn't show up in my chat, however it does show up in the console just fine without lag. I can move around and place blocks, but they disappear as of lag. I don't lag out of the server, even if I stand there for like 5 minutes I won't lag out. No one elses chat shows up for me either. And also, if I try to execute a command, nothing shows up in my client that it actually happened, but I still have executed it. For example, I tried tping to my friend while it was like this, and he said I did tp to him and was standing there, but I didn't see anything new on my client, I was still standing in the same place. I tried force update my client, reinstall my client, restart my computer and server, and it only happens on my server, no other server. Can someone help me please.

2. Offline

1lann

What plugins are you using?

3. Offline

Imm0rt41

i didnt add any between the time it broke and the time it worked. however i WAS creating npcs with citizens when it broke, i had created an npc of myself and then relogged, but thats it. and im not listing all my plugins, i have over 60.

EDIT: ok, updated info, when i leave it says it cannot pass player event join to spout, jobs, or hawkeye.

I FIGURED IT OUT

it was because of the npc i created with citizens. what im assuming is that the game thought the npc was me because i had named him after myself, so everything I did happened to him. im assuming it happened because i left the game, when i left the game took him to be me, and when i rejoined it ignored me because it though i was already in the game. anything i did outputted through him.

so for anyone else who has this problem, simply delete any npcs in the server named after you, do it through the config file npc-profiles, because i doubt you'll be able to do it from in game.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.