Using Item Names rather than ID's with Essential's Sign shops

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Iseden, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Iseden

Title pretty much sums things up. Instead of...

[Buy]​
    <amount>​
    <itemID>​
    <cost>​
    Example:
    [Buy]
    $5​
    I'd like to have...​
    [Buy]​
    <amount>​
    <itemName>​
    <cost>​
    Example:​
    [Buy]
    Cooked Porkchop
    $5​

Both have the end result, but having the name instead of the ID let's my builder know what they are buying without looking up the ID. Is their a plugin that could help? Or a special sign template I have to use? Thanks in advance!

2. Offline

jammyleo98

I thought that when u type in the item Id it automatically changes the I'd to a name

3. Offline

CRAZYxMUNK3Y

What Jammy said is correct... If you were to type either 320(Cooked Porkchop), it would automatically change it to COOKED_PORKCHOP on the sign so it is easier for people to know what they are buying. Either that or just type COOKED_PORKCHOP instead of the ID.

If you want to do it as Cooked Porkchop. I don't think it is possible.

4. Offline

Iseden

Okay for some reason my names aren't auto changing. This is causing a problem for only one item, the Netherwart. Because there are two types of Netherwart. If my ID's would simply autp switch than the problem would be resolved any ideas?

5. Offline

CRAZYxMUNK3Y

Two types of nether warts? and i was thiking of the wrong plugin sorry :S try typing netherwart instead of an ID, if it is up do date, it should work...

6. Offline

Iseden

This works except buyers receive "netherwart 115" instead of "netherwart 372" NW 115 cant be used to brew potions, where as NW 372 can.

7. Offline

CRAZYxMUNK3Y

I am stumped too sorry... Hopefuly someone else knows

8. Offline

InSaMiTy

this might be what your looking for.

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2016
  9. Offline

Necrodoom

you could use the items.csv item names instead, to sell. check the file to get info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.