Vanilla bukkit? "Disconnected by Server - disconnect.spam "

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by 7h3d4rkw0lf, Dec 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

7h3d4rkw0lf

So one of my moderators has been doing some work via spoutcraft "scripting" which is all fine, except for the fact that he keeps getting disconnected due to a large number of commands being executed in quick succession. http://i.imgur.com/PHKzH.png

The only anti-spam management plugins I have should be NoCheatPlus, but the moderator permission class is currently entirely exempt from all NCP checks, so I seriously doubt that's the case unless PeX is broken, which I don't think it is. I heard somewhere that Bukkit or vanilla minecraft might have a native "anti spam" feature? If so, I haven't been able to find much on it so if this is the case, could someone point me in the direction to disable it?

Just in case I have a plugin that I wasn't aware has an anti-spam feature...

Advanced Bans
    CCLogger
    ChatManager
    CommandBook
    Commander
    HatMe
    LimitedCreative
    Log Block
    LWC
    MobRider
    ModifyWorld
    ModReq
    MonsterBox
    MultiMapsFix
    Multiverse Core - Portals - Netherportals - Inventories
    myUltraWarps
    NoCheatPlus
    OnTime
    OpenInv
    Performance Monitor
    PermissionsEx
    PlayerHeads
    PlayerList
    PluginManager
    RMute
    ShowCaseStandalone
    SimpleAutoAnnouncer
    SimpleBackup
    StandardBooks
    TerrainControl
    VoxelSniper
    WG Custom Flags - Keep InventoryFlags
    Wither
    WE
    WG

2. Offline

MyPictures

"disconnect.spam" is the in build spam check in CraftBukkit, currently I have no idea how to exempt a player from that spam check and I cant find any permissions for that. You could try to OP your moderator, that could help but I'm not sure.

3. Offline

Lolmewn

Couldn't find it on the wiki either.

4. It is also part of Minecraft.
    I found disconnect.spam references inside the language files and in iv.class (1.4.7)

5. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

7h3d4rkw0lf Remove BKCommonLib or BeTheMob if you have them. Those are both reported as causing the problem.

The plugin author is recklessly playing with the internals of CraftBukkit without adequately testing, and is breaking your servers. This dangerous development approach and breaking of servers has been ongoing for months. I would suggest finding new plugins to replace those using BKCommonLib.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.