Vehicle Craft

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by thebeastlyboss, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

thebeastlyboss

Plugin category: Travel

Suggested name: VehicleCraft

What I want: I'd like a plugin where people can drive vehicles easier than Movecraft. I want a simple torpedo/cannon system in here. It would also be awesome if this plugin could start up with a vehicle sign i.e. a sign that says ship, you click on the sign and you get a sword and you set the engine speed up so it goes a certain speed. I would also like it if the ships/aircraft/cars went automatic. It would also be cool if the players could have a system where they spawn their vehicles in. (that doesn't need to be added. An altered version of Movecraft kind of more automatic with selection and spawning abilities.

Ideas for commands: Maybe commands:
    Certain lines on signs for starting vehicles up
    Maybe like
    /vehicle spawn for spawning in vehicles
    and /vehicle select for selecting a vehicle
    And like for lines of writing in signs to start up vehicles:
    Ship
    Aircraft
    Car
    And maybe radar systems and/or cannons and torpedoes.

Ideas for permissions: vehicle.spawn for /vehicle spawn vehicle.select /vehicle select vehicle.startup for starting up a vehicle vehicle.create for creating vehicle signs
    vehicle.* for access to all vehicle commands. vehicle.delete for staff to delete player's vehicles.
    When I'd like it by: As soon as possible would be nice.

2. Offline

LordDarthBob

3. Offline

thebeastlyboss

4. Offline

LordDarthBob

5. Offline

thebeastlyboss

yes I am posting and bumping the other one I rly need this plugin deved

6. Offline

LordDarthBob

thebeastlyboss
    It's fine to post on or bump a thread, but keep it to one thread for a given topic.
    About dev-ing, I don't know enough about Java or Bukkit API to write plugins. I was hoping to teach myself some Java and Bukkit, but I really only do Javascript and some other web languages.

7. Offline

thebeastlyboss

8. Offline

TnT

Locked. Dupe.
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/vehicle-plugin.260643/

If you need to bump a thread, try adding more information to the request with your bump. Just saying "bump" or "up" is really pointless as people who are filling requests will already browse the last few pages of posts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.