Vote Points [Custom VP Shops]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by PVTD, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Offline

PVTD

Hello all!

My name is PVTD, and I am new on bukkit.com, altho have been browsing the website for over a year!

My request is fairly easy to understand, but by searching for almost a week now, without luck, I haven't found something that would actually fix my idea.

What is the general idea?
    I have used votifier in the past, and love it, altho it has it's limits...
    The pluggin, or system, should be that whenever a player votes with votifier, a point get's added on his account (Ingame or website, depends on the difficulty of it's creation)

With those saved points, a player may go on a weblink, added on your website, where he can buy items with those points.
    The items would be saved server side with it's ID, BUT... I want to get a bit further then that...

My server works with expansion packs. People may donate for the packs in order to get the expansion.

Let's say, a player votes 120 times for the server. He get's a basic choice of 3 items, 1 set and 1 expansion.

ITEM|PRICE
    Diamond Sword: 20VP
    Diamond Chest: 30VP
    1000 Money: 10VP
    Full Diamond Set: 80VP
    Expansion: 120VP

The 1st 2 items would be a basic ini or conf file saying: amount:1 - ID:xxx
    The 3th item would be amount:1 - ID:xxx - ID:xxx - ID:xxx - ID:xxx
    The 4th item would be amount:1000 (Without ID)
    The 5th item would be a command... ex: /op <name> <rank>

Is that a possible hit for a mod? It would include a PHP script for the VP shop, my hopes are big, and my interest in helping is massive!

Contact me if you are interested in creating something similar, IF it already exists, I WILL THANK YOU (and lick your feet in another life)!

Thanks all!
    PVTD

2. Offline

Adriani6

Dafaq bro

3. Offline

Pyxis-Craft