Weather Problem

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by DeaGato, Apr 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DeaGato

Someone know because in my world there is a zone without a biomes?

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Offline

Andre_9796

This is one my server too, but i dont know why, but i think you can do nothing.

3. Offline

DeaGato

I don't want to rebuild everything. ç_ç

4. Offline

Andre_9796

you can do nothing, there are non weather biomes.

5. Offline

stavos

I think the weather and biomes are messed up or out of sync. I'm getting snow falling in biomes with no snow on the ground in large area's, still get rain but it's also overlapping biomes. I did create my world back in the Alpha days, maybe thats causing the issue. Hopefully someone will make a mod to adjust weather/biomes or Notch will fix the weather aligning with biomes better.

Here's a good example of the rain overlapping into the snow biome on the right. But I also get massive area's snow where there was nothing on the ground.
    [​IMG]

6. Offline

seriosbrad

Do we have to start a new world in order to have weather biomes working? Nobody has noticed any new weather in the world we were using with 1.4.

7. Offline

Plague

Isn't it a plugin messing biomes? Since I have a 1.1 world and it works.

8. Offline

DeaGato

I live in a desert biome... -.-'' ... but there isn't a desert!!!

9. Offline

Cognito guy

Just wanted to say I have the same problem. And I'm sure it has something to do with biomes that miraculously shifted because when I place leaves (MC 1.7) in what appears to be a taiga biome, the leave gets the texture of some forest/tropical biome leave instead of a taiga texture. It also rains instead of snow.

Has anyone figured out yet how to fix this?

EDIT: And my world wasn't generated back in alpha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.