Weird 1.7.2 error on Windows 7

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Brixishuge, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Brixishuge

Hello, I see that 1.7.2 dev builds work for other people perfectly, but I can't get it to work. I get this error:

Code:
    2013-12-01 11:36:57,415 ERROR Error processing element Queue: CLASS_NOT_FOUND
    2013-12-01 11:37:19,533 ERROR Unable to locate appender ServerGuiConsole for log
    ger
    I run it like I did on 1.6.4 with batch file, here's the batch:

Code:
    "C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe" -Xms50M -Xmx1024M -jar bukkit.jar -o false
    PAUSE
    It creates all files and folders (plugins, world and etc), but I can't join server. Also I run it on Windows 7, which has latest java 7 update....

Any ideas?

P.S. I tried to put it on bukkit.altassian but for some unknown reason I can't register :confused:!?

P.P.S I tried running it by adding "nogui" in batch, but there's no difference... :/

Best regards, Brixishuge! :)

chasechocolate np98765 hawkfalcon evilmidget38 any ideas on how to fix this issue? :/

AlphaCuber likes this.
  2. Offline

AlphaCuber

Hey. I have the exact same error occurring right now. Just tried to load it up, and I get the error posted above. Also, files do generate. Instinctively, I thought to put nogui in the .bat, but.. it didn't work. Hoping a solution can be posted soon.

Brixishuge likes this.
  3. Offline

Gamecube762

Make sure your Java is updated as well. My server loads up fine. Also this is a DEVELOPEMENT build, not ment to be hosting servers on, its for Devs to update their plugins with and for people to test for bugs and report them to Bukkit.

Here's my startup script for my test server:
    Code:
    @ECHO OFF
    SET BINDIR=%~dp0
    CD /D "%BINDIR%"
    :start
    cls
    @ Echo Starting:
    "%ProgramFiles%\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe" -Xincgc -Xms2G -Xmx4G -jar Updated.jar
    @ Echo.
    @ Echo Restarting server...
    @ Echo.
    goto start

Edit: ignore the space between @ and Echo

4. Offline

Brixishuge

Gamecube762 If you read whole post, you could notice that I'm using Windows 7 (batch files, not shell scripts for linux) and that I already have latest version of java.

5. Offline

Gamecube762

I'm using win7, and 8 for testing the servers, I don't have a dedicated Linux for my servers yet. That script works on both 7 and 8.

6. Offline

Brixishuge

Gamecube762 Ik, but that is not problem, obviously. Since I just removed Java from my computer and installed it again... 1.6.4 version is working fine, so it's problem inside0 bukkits .jar...

mbaxter any ideas? :/

7. Offline

Gamecube762

Try using the latest build, they fixed a few things with the logger in that one.

8. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

Please do not tag staff to request help with bugs, especially unsupported dev builds.

Brixishuge likes this.
  9. Offline

Brixishuge

Gamecube762 Hmmm, now I get this:

2013-12-01 19:18:37,732 ERROR Error processing element Queue: CLASS_NOT_FOUND
    2013-12-01 19:18:58,447 ERROR Unable to locate appender TerminalConsole for logg
    er

10. Offline

Bobcat00

I see a lock in your future.

AlphaCuber likes this.
  11. Offline

Necrodoom

Locked. Offline mode is not supported here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.