Wheat Farm auto replant

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by adam3692, Nov 15, 2011.

?

Do you want what autoplant?

1. Yes

77.8%
  2. No

22.2%
  1. Offline

adam3692

So basicly on my server in the public farm people take everything and dont replant it

So is it possible for someone to make a simple wheat auto plant plugin please?

Thank you :)

2. This is possible.

Listen for the event of breaking blocks.
    If the broken block is wheat, set the block again with data value 0 (no growth)

I would suggest to NOT drop seeds when the wheat isn't fully grown yet.
    Because you could have an infinate amount of seeds by just breaking/placing/breaking/placing etc. Actually I should say: breaking/breaking/breaking/breaking etc

This approach does not help against players/animals walking over the crops. I think,
    unless there is an even for that too.

3. Offline

joselitoeu

I would like that to.

4. Offline

joselitoeu

5. Offline

joselitoeu

Someone can make a plugin that expands the WordGuard functionality to do something like:
    • -/region define farm
    • -/region flag farm autoplant wheat (this flag will check if seletected area have seeds planted, if not, it will plant wheat seeds(and obsly transform in farm land)
    • -/region flag farm build deny(or false, cant remember, will protect the farm land, but not the crops, as they are planted in the higher block)
    Is this possible?

6. I made something that might be interesting, it works for 1.2.3 and its really basic.

If you destroy the wheat with a HOE it will replant it and drop 1 wheat and 1 seed.

If you destroy it with anything else it will act as normal.