Where is download

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by MrHatz2, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MrHatz2

I don't know what exactly happen but I need the Craftbukkit 1.7.9 jar for my plugin but the downloads are down. Is there any other place to download it or someone who would give me the jar?

2. Offline

TheCwispyOne

MrHatz2 Craftbukkit was taken down. You can still get Bukkit API though which is what you want to have for your plugins.

3. Offline

MrHatz2

TheCwispyOne
    bukkit does not have nms classes which i need for my plugin

4. Offline

TheCwispyOne

MrHatz2 oh that changes things :p Sorry I don't think you can get that anymore.
    You could ask someone to send you a copy though.

5. Offline

MrHatz2

6. Offline

GeorgeeeHD

MrHatz2
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted bit url>

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2017
    FerusGrim likes this.
  7. Offline

MrHatz2

GeorgeeeHD
    And getting results from dl.bukkit.org HMMM IS THAT WHY I POSTED THIS THREAD?

8. Offline

Dudemister1999

GeorgeeeHD That's neither helpful nor relevant to the topic. As for MrHatz2 there are plenty of places you can still download Bukkit. They're just... unofficial.

MrHatz2 likes this.
  9. Offline

FerusGrim

I literally just searched Google and found an alternative download. I'm trying to not categorize you as an idiot, but you're making it so difficult.

10. Offline

Dudemister1999

MrHatz2 Hey now, there's no need for that. We're just trying to be helpful. Everybody is entitled to an opinion.

11. Offline

MrHatz2

Dudemister1999
    But when you're trying to fire shots at me you bet your pretty dime that I will fire back. That's when I have problem with you.

12. Offline

Dudemister1999

MrHatz2 What have I done? I've made a total of two posts here (Three now), one of which answering the OP's question, one trying to get you settled down, and this third one to prove my case. I haven't a need for this, I'm just trying to help. Isn't that what this forum is for?

13. Offline

MrHatz2

Dudemister1999
    That post was not aimed for you in anger. Just informational.

14. Offline

FerusGrim

He's referring to that guy who had the gall to suggest he use Google.

15. Offline

Dudemister1999

FerusGrim Now I'm confused, because he tagged me. :p

Hey, it takes balls of steel to not use Google and ask for help, anyways! Look at me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.