World Guard Custom Flags Plugin

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by BoomScoom, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BoomScoom

Hi I have the World Guard Custom Flags Plugin and I can't seem to get it to work. Its not creating a file from the .jar one. If you might have a solution please let me know!
    Thanks!

2. Offline

Frecette456

Make a flag called /rg flag (whatever world) bows deny.
    That will be cool I need that. Obv add others but I needa dat one xD

3. Offline

Senior Derp

I think the one I used didn't create a folder, it just ended up working just fine for me ingame. I suggest moving on and trying to find a different plugin?

4. Offline

Boba4237sdad

The config file for the WorldGuardCustomFlags only sets when to save.

All the modifications and flags are stored in the WorldGuard database - file or mysql.

# WGCustomFlags default config
    # If you edit this make sure not to use tabulators, but spaces.

# name: save-handler
    # default: auto
    # description: determines whether a database or a flat file is used to save the flags
    # values: auto - detect which option WorldGuard uses, flat - force flat file usage
    save-handler: auto
    # name: flag-saving
    # default: unload,save
    # description: determines when to save the custom flag values
    # values: one or multiple values of [unload, save, change] seperated with a comma
    # unload - saves the flags when a world is unloaded (highly recommended as the flags are not saved for world if it is unloaded before the server shuts down)
    # save - saves the flags everytime a world is saved (can cause lags if you have a plugin like MultiVerse the auto-saves the worlds very often)
    # change - saves the flags everytime any flag has changed in the world
    flag-saving: unload,save,change

5. Offline

BoomScoom

Thanks for trying I help but that's not the problem he problem is that when I have the .jar file of WGCustomFlags it doesn't create a folder and then nothing works

6. Offline

gogobebe2

wtf?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.