World specific plugins

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Iaconic, May 3, 2011.

?

What kind of server would you like?

Poll closed May 23, 2011.
  1. Freebuild!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Role Play!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Both!

66.7%
  4. leprechans are real!

33.3%
  1. Offline

Iaconic

i may be horibly wrong and this may already be possible but i dont know, Is there any way to set up plugins so they are only in a single world and dont exsist in others? this would allow for what we have now with all plugins however this plugin would have a sub category so that the plugins inside it only effected the worlds they were aimed at. this would also allow for the creation of say freeplay and roleplay on the same server just by changing worlds, (also would need built in inventory protection if u enter a world that is in a diffrent folder, Folder 1 (has world 1 2 and 3) folder 2 (has world 4 and 5) the world in the same file ca have items transfered in between while other world groups wont. sry if i over described, i just want people/developers to understand the idea. feel free to comment and add to it if theres something i missed.

2. Offline

Iaconic

Anyone know if this is possible?

3. Offline

Iaconic

Ok seems like no one cares, if an admin or mod would like to delete go for it!

4. Offline

alta189

Developers can make their plugin world specific, most of the time asking them will get them to add this functionality.
    Version 1.5 of my plugin StruckDown, will allow the admin to disable it on certain worlds. I added this because a user asked me if I could add this functionality. Remember that it never hurts to ask, just keep in mind that they can say no. :D

5. Offline

Iaconic

thank you

6. Offline

dreadiscool

Hey

I made the EZ_Help for you, but I also noticed that you wanted world-specific inventories :D

I could try making something like this...

7. Offline

Iaconic

if u would like to u may, however i have not been able to download the other plugin u did...

8. Offline

captainawesome7

@Iaconic @dreadiscool
    C'mon guys, use the search bar
    Different World Inventories:
    MultiInv
    And plenty of my plugins have world-specific functionality, it is really a matter of searching through which plugins have Multi World capabilities, also, if it is a command based plugin Permissions can do Multi-World just fine.

9. Yeah, I didn't bother making my regios plugin support multi-world until a few people asked :p