WorldGuard Causing No Hunger?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by baci132, Nov 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

baci132

Ok, so I got WorldGuard, and I am pretty sure that it is causing there to be no hunger on my server. When I give myself the effect of hunger with an amplifier of 255, nothing happens. Anything in the config or a command to fix this?

Thanks.

2. Offline

17xDillz1997

Stand in the region where caused. And /rg info
    What are the flags? The region might have the feed-max-hunger on allow

3. Offline

baci132

Nope. Nothing. I tried to deny the flag anyways, and it said it got rid of it, but I still have no hunger. Here's something important I forgot to say: I am not in a specific region, I am just in the default "__global__" region. I don't think this means anything important, but I thought you should know.

4. Offline

17xDillz1997

List of plugins?
    And maybe delete global region?

5. Offline

baci132

Citizens, WorldEdit, Essentials, WorldGuard, LogBlock, PermissionsEx, TribesNextDoor, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, EssentialsAntiBuild. There are a couple of other small ones, but these are really the only ones that matter. Also, I tried to delete __global__, but I have discovered it is not a real region that can be removed or have flags removed.

6. Offline

17xDillz1997

I can remove regions from my global. And I have no idea about your hunger. Maybe check the config of each and CTRL+F for Hunger? I thought u may have had multiverse and could of helped, but you don't. Maybe someone else will know but good luck :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.