Yet another BukkitDev suggestion

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by gorbb, Jul 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

gorbb

I was just looking around at some plugins on my phone this morning, and I thought to myself: "This would be so much easier if I could get them on my laptop later!"

So I came up with a little idea for an improvement which could be applied to BukkitDev.
    Each plugin can have next to the project homepage (where the download button is) a "save plugin" button, which pretty much adds the plugin to the user's saved list. For some visualization:

Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

and

Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

I'm pretty confident that I've made that seem a lot simpler than it actually will be, but it could help a lot with finding those long lost plugins that you "remember seeing once before, but can't find any more."

Another addition to this could be to have an email sent out when any of the plugins update - although I know there already is a subscription service for that, so perhaps simply sign the player up when added?

2. Offline

blablubbabc

You could call that "Favorite Plugins". +1 for that. Also maybe to add here, would be the suggestion to be able to "like" projects. I would love to see that x people like one of my projects :)

3. Offline

TnT

4. Offline

blablubbabc

oh. Why isn't this built into dev.bukkit.org ?

5. Offline

JOPHESTUS

6. Offline

gorbb

TnT That's exactly what I had in mind. As blablubbabc says, is it possible to be added to BukkitDev?

I do prefer BukkitDev, it's generally easier to work around and more specific to Bukkit/Minecraft.

riebie likes this.
  7. Offline

chaseoes

Other things are of higher priority currently. It's always possible in the future, however.

8. Offline

gorbb

Of course, I understand that - I was just wondering if it was a possible addition to look for. :)
    Thanks for your time, and keep up the good work.

9. Offline

Archarin

I think this would be a great idea to be implemented.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.