Build a schematic file

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by minezbot, Jun 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

minezbot

I made a post on this not long ago but did not really get what i need, i made a short video of what i want it to be like, (taken from wasted made by shotbow network)
    I know they use schematic files to load the buildings i just don't know how to load the schematic and build it 1 block at any 1 tick?

2. Offline

bennie3211

if you place the blocks, maybe add a scheduler with 1 or 2 ticks?

3. Offline

minezbot

What? i am trying to tell my plugin to find a schematic file and get 1 of its blocks and build it then after that get 1 more next to that block it just placed? i have no clue what you just tried to tell me? i know i have to delay it and tell it to get 1 block, i just dont know how to tell it to get the 1 block

4. Offline

chasechocolate

5. Offline

minezbot

Thanks, but i have no clue how to put the two bits of code together and add them to a action like a block place event?
    Can you put them together for me? i just can't find how and i have been trying for the past couple of hours.

Did you figger it out?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2016
  6. Offline

chasechocolate

I am actually going to make a plugin for this :p

EDIT: Just did, I'll notify you when it gets approved. I'll also probably put the code on Github.

7. Offline

minezbot

Thank god! Would you be able to send me a msg with the code to make it work? i'll be sure to credit you. This plugin is private so the code will not be given out?

<3 (You my get a donation as every post i have made you have replied and help me with all my needs)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

8. Offline

chasechocolate

minezbot let me clean up the code (I wrote it in about 15 minutes and is very terribly written :/) and I'll either send it to you or put it on Github.

9. Offline

minezbot

chasechocolate Have you done it?

chasechocolate herro?

Have you done it yet? Sorry if i am rushing you, i just have been waiting for this for so long.

10. Offline

chasechocolate

minezbot well, here's what I made. I initially wrote (awful code I must say) it in about 15 minutes, but lots of other people PM'd me saying they wanted it, so I decided to make it into a plugin and clean up the code. I made a video showcasing this and another one of my plugins, ExplosivesPlus that I will probably be releasing soon.

As you can see, there is a small delay between some blocks because the code will change every block between the two schematic locations, and not just blocks that aren't air. I could probably fix that.

11. Offline

minezbot

THANK YOU <3 !!!
    (you will be sure to get some money when i get some <3 )

chasechocolate likes this.
  12. Offline

chasechocolate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.